• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Truffle Brownie Cups Worth the Hype?

it is different from the Warm Nutty Brownies.The consultant who made them for our taste-test said the same thing.
missyciccolella
Has anyone made the Truffle Brownie Cups? I made them this weekend for my hubby and man these rock! They taste wonderful, and would definitely be great at a show. The best part is I normally have all the ingredients in house except for the heavy cream and cool whip (optional for garnish). I highly recommend these if you haven't tried them!
Missy

My family loved them and they were very easy to make!! They sure did go fast too!

I haven't tried them but it sure sounds like I need to:)

I'm glad to hear someone else likes these and that they were easy to make. I'm planning to have them here for my show Tuesday night. Did you use a cooking spray with flour on the pan before putting the brownie into the pan? I'm only planning to make one batch because I think I only have 8 people coming. Maybe I should make two batches. Will they store well?

I think one batch will be plenty - they are very good - huge hit at my fall preview - but they are also very rich!

I didn't want to spend the time to make the brownie cups, so I made one brownie in the med. bar pan, and then poured the ganache over it when it was fairly thick. I put it in the fridge to set up, and then cut it into small pieces and put a nut and a little cool whip star on each piece. They were so good, easy, and everyone loved them!

I don't have the medium bar pan. Do you think it would work in the Rectangle Baker?

JAE said:
I don't have the medium bar pan. Do you think it would work in the Rectangle Baker?

I would think so. One thing I forgot to mention is that I put parchment on the bottom of the pan - then sprayed that w/ Pam w/ flour. When they were done, I let them cool for a few minutes and then turned them out onto a piece of parchment. then I had a nice even surface for the ganache, plus the top of the brownie can be crackly, and messy for spreading the ganache - but the bottom is smoother.

The great thing about doing these in the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is that, with the Tart Shaper, you can make a little indentation in the middle. They look beautiful. I topped mine with chopped cashews for a church carry-in. Big hit! And, yes, they keep well for a few days.

Rae~

Do they need to stay refrigerated since the ganache has cream in it?

Nope. They'll be fine on your counter.

Great...thanks so much!

I made these also and they are fabulous. I garnished them with a little lemon zest that I keep in the freezer all the time, almond slivers, and some with a marachino cherry. They were awesome, but I brought them to work and people are asking for the recipe. Can anyone make a copy and send it to my email at [email protected]. Both recipes are not available online.I also need the Iced Coffee Latte recipe emailed to me, I brought it to. thank you Cyndi

They should be available on CC under the season's best recipes.

I used regular cooking spray and they popped right out! My ganache took a little longer and was a little runny when I put it in the brownies, but it still worked great! I did refrigerate mine, but I wanted the ganache to set completely. Maybe I misread something, but I had enough ganache left for another batch. Darn, I had to make more!

This recipe is the last one in the Season's Best - it is different from the Warm Nutty Brownies.

missyciccolella said:
I used regular cooking spray and they popped right out! My ganache took a little longer and was a little runny when I put it in the brownies, but it still worked great! I did refrigerate mine, but I wanted the ganache to set completely. Maybe I misread something, but I had enough ganache left for another batch. Darn, I had to make more! This recipe is the last one in the Season's Best - it is different from the Warm Nutty Brownies.
The consultant who made them for our taste-test said the same thing. I need to make them the "right" way and see what I come up with!

missyciccolella said:
I used regular cooking spray and they popped right out! My ganache took a little longer and was a little runny when I put it in the brownies, but it still worked great! I did refrigerate mine, but I wanted the ganache to set completely. Maybe I misread something, but I had enough ganache left for another batch. Darn, I had to make more!

This recipe is the last one in the Season's Best - it is different from the Warm Nutty Brownies.

i had enough maybe for 2 more batches and i tried to use a lot. i have kept mine to to make another batch with. HMM maybe today!:love:

Glad I found this thread. My ganach is still runny, and it's been in the freezer for almost a 1/2 hour, stirring every five minutes. I think I may eat the extra ganach if I don't use it up. I'd better try to really fill these full. I was actually thinking there would be more of a well in the brownie. Not much of a well. Hope they turn out. My fall preview show is in 5 1/2 hours!

Hey Missy..I made these Sat. morning..and i personally must be a WIMP chocholate lover.. :>

These were WAY TOO RICH for my personal preference, but let me preface that by saying I think i ate about 5 in a 30 minute window..LOL

:>

Mine turned out good. I've had better chocolate recipes, but I've had a lot of chocolate recipes. I really liked the ones I put orange peel on. I will do all of them that way if I make them again. I put cool whip on each one. Then put cherries on some, sliced almond on some, a chocolate chip on some and a piece of orange peel on some. I'm glad I only made one batch because only 5 guests showed up tonight. I actually have 4 left over even after my DH and I ate a few. Actually, one more guest came after everyone else left. She didn't order anything, but she sampled my food, and we visited.

FYI, the leftover ganache is great on ice cream. Just heat it up and pour it on. You can also stir in a little bit of flavoring. My favorites are peppermint and orange. Either one pairs well with the rich chocolate of the ganache.

I tried these tonight and was so disappointed! The Tuxedo brownie cups are much better. I love chocolate, but didn't find the 'wow factor' in these...

What are the ingredients in the Truffle Brownie Cups?

The Truffle Brownie Cups are made with a rich and fudgy brownie mix, cream cheese, semisweet chocolate chips, and a touch of vanilla extract. They also contain chopped nuts and powdered sugar for a delicious topping.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Truffle Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can customize the Truffle Brownie Cups to your liking. You can use different types of nuts or omit them altogether. You can also use white chocolate chips instead of semisweet for a different flavor. However, we recommend using the fudgy brownie mix for the best results.

How do I store the Truffle Brownie Cups?

The Truffle Brownie Cups can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can keep them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before serving.

Can I make the Truffle Brownie Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Truffle Brownie Cups ahead of time and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before serving. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

How do I serve the Truffle Brownie Cups?

The Truffle Brownie Cups can be served at room temperature or slightly warm. You can also add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream on top for an extra decadent treat. Enjoy them as a dessert or a sweet snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies