• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Truffle Brownie Cups: Refrigeration & Prep Time?

In summary, the Truffle Brownie Cups do not need to be refrigerated and can be made ahead of time and kept at room temperature for up to 3 days. They are a great "done ahead" recipe for shows and can be garnished with whipped cream for a delicious touch.
kam
Staff member
I have a question about the Truffle Brownie Cups in the last SB.

Once these are put together - do these need to be refrigerated??

How far ahead has anyone made these? I want to start doing them at shows as my "done ahead" recipe and just garnish them with whipped cream with the EAD. But I am not sure how far ahead these can be done and how long they can sit or if they need to be kept refrigerated!

Thanks!

Kathleen~

These save well, if you can keep from eating them all!

They do NOT have to be refrigerated.

You can even make them the day before or the day of your shows and they will be fresh.

When I made them, I did some with chocolate ganache, and some with white choc ganache...got lots of ooohhhhs and aahhhhsss!

KellyTheChef said:
Kathleen~

These save well, if you can keep from eating them all!

They do NOT have to be refrigerated.

You can even make them the day before or the day of your shows and they will be fresh.

When I made them, I did some with chocolate ganache, and some with white choc ganache...got lots of ooohhhhs and aahhhhsss!

Excellent idea about the white chocolate! I am going to "test" them this weekend for a get together at my house so I will need to make them ahead for that too.

That is good to know about making them the day before - especially if I have a show right after work!

THANKS!

This is a great do ahead recipe. I filled them at my shows and then garnished with EAD (whipped cream) and microplane (chocolate). Pass them around and they will listen to every word as you describe how you made them.:)

Hello! Great question about the Truffle Brownie Cups. These delicious treats do not need to be refrigerated once they are put together. However, if you plan on making them ahead of time, I would recommend keeping them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. They are perfect for making ahead and serving at shows with a dollop of whipped cream on top! Happy cooking!

What is the recommended prep time for Truffle Brownie Cups?

The recommended prep time for Truffle Brownie Cups is approximately 15 minutes.

Do I need to refrigerate Truffle Brownie Cups?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate Truffle Brownie Cups for at least 1 hour before serving for best results.

Can I make Truffle Brownie Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Truffle Brownie Cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving.

How long do Truffle Brownie Cups last in the refrigerator?

Truffle Brownie Cups can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container.

Can I freeze Truffle Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can freeze Truffle Brownie Cups for up to 2 months. To thaw, simply place them in the refrigerator overnight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies