• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook, Nutritional Info, Servings

In summary, the Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook includes a variety of main dish recipes such as chicken, beef, pork, seafood, and vegetarian options, as well as recipes for one-pot meals, stir-fries, and slow cooker dishes. All recipes are nutritionally balanced and include a breakdown of essential nutrients per serving. The number of servings varies, but most recipes make 4-6 servings. Ingredients for the recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores and can be easily adapted to fit different dietary restrictions.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I am making RIGHT NOW some of the Power Cooking Recipes. Can anyone post the recipe from Main Dishes Cookbook with the nutritional information and number of servings? Thanks!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Duh! Shepherd's Pie.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Oh no! I just went to look, and my Main Dishes Cookbook isn't there!

Sorry Trish....:cry:

2 cups make-ahead ground beef or 1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 garlic close, pressed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 cups frozen vegetable blend (mixed veggies or carrots and peas)
1 jar beef gravy (12oz)
4 servings (2 cups) prepared mashed potatoes
2 oz cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)375F Oven 25-30 minPreheat oven. Defrost frozen ground beef or brown fresh ground beef.Chop onion using Food Chopper. Heat oil in Large Skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Stir in (cooked) ground beef and seasonings. Add vegetables and gravy to pan. Bring mixture to a boil; spoon into Oval Baker.Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Shred half of cheese over potatoes using Deluxe Cheese Grater; mix lightly. Spoon potatoes into Easy Acent Decorator fitted with Open Star Tip. Pipe potatoes around edge of Baker over meat mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove Baker from oven. Shred remaining cheese over potatoes; let stand 5 minutes before serving.Yield 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 610, Fat 33g, Sodium 1350mg, Dietary Fiber 6g

Thank you so much for this recipe. My husband and I love the Powe Cooking recipes. We have been putting them into small plastic containers, then freezing them. That way, we can take one in to work for lunch, then have another variety for supper.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What types of recipes are included in the Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook?

The Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook includes a variety of main dish recipes such as chicken, beef, pork, seafood, and vegetarian options. There are also recipes for one-pot meals, stir-fries, and slow cooker dishes.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook nutritionally balanced?

Yes, all of the recipes in the Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook have been carefully crafted to provide a balance of essential nutrients. Each recipe also includes a nutritional information breakdown per serving.

3. How many servings do the recipes in the cookbook make?

The number of servings for each recipe varies, but on average, most recipes in the Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook make 4-6 servings. This can also depend on portion size and personal preferences.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook can be easily found at most grocery stores. They are also common, everyday ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! The Power Cooking Recipes: Main Dishes Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that can be easily adapted to fit different dietary needs. You can make substitutions for ingredients or adjust the seasoning to suit your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefDi