1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Power Cooking Interactive Show stations

1. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Can anyone advise which stations they set up for a Power Cooking Interactive Show? Any great tips?

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

2. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

I did the Stir Fry, Greek Orzo, Smoky Wraps.

Mar 31, 2009
  3. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

I've done the ground beef power cooking in stations. I will attach the sheets I go by. I have only done the chicken power cooking at home - no one has asked for it yet.

Attached Files:

Apr 1, 2009
  4. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

I set up a station for each of the three recipes. I print the recipe summary for me (which I leave with the host after the show) and then I print whatever three recipes the host has chosen, one recipe to a sheet. I do a quick "demo" of the tools they'll need to know about (i.e., cookware, can opener, garlic press, etc.), then have the host split the guests into teams and each team draws a recipe to prepare. Then I let them play and prepare the recipe...it's usually done in about 20 minutes.

Apr 1, 2009
  5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

This sounds like they way I do my PC stations!:thumbup:;)

Apr 1, 2009
  6. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

ChefChris, Thanks for your stations.

Does anyone have the same type of document for the Chicken recipes? My host wants Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps; Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss; Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

Have something to add?