• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Casual Cooking Cookbook is MIA

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Need some help friends! :) I have a show Friday and the cookbook I need is MIA! :mad: Could someone please post the recipe from the Casual Cooking cookbook, pg 34, for Citrus Shrimp Skewers for me?

Thanks so much! :)

Lee Anne

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Citrus Shrimp Skewers
(Casual Cooking...pg 34)

12 oz uncooked shell-on medium shrimp (about 30-40)
2 lemons
2 limes
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1 Tbls vegetable oil
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1 Tbls snipped fresh parsley
1/4 tsp ground red pepper

1. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Thread shrimp onto four 12-inch skewers; place in large resealable plastic food storage bag.

2. Using Juicer, juice lemons to measure 1/4 cup juice; juice limes to measure 1/4 cup juice. Pour juices into Small Batter Bowl. Add orange marmalade and oil. Using Garlic Press, press garlic into batter bowl. Snip parsley using Kitchen Shears. Add parsley and red pepper to ingredients in batter bowl; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade over shrimp. Marinate in refrigerator 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.

3. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. Remove skewers from marinade; discard plastic bag with marinade. Place skewers on grid of grill; brush with reserved marinade using Barbecue Basting Brush. Grill, uncovered, 5-6 minutes or until shrimp appear opaque, turning once with Barbecue Tongs and brushing again with marinade.

Makes 4 servings.

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodi! You're the best! ;)

Lee Anne