• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookbook Is Better for College Kids?

In summary, the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Cookbook Is Better for College Kids?" are: 1. What are the main differences between the college kids cookbooks available at Pampered Chef? 2. Are these cookbooks easy for beginners or do they require advanced cooking skills? 3. Are the ingredients used in the recipes affordable for college students on a budget? 4. Can these cookbooks accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian or gluten-free options? 5. Are there any recommended cookbooks specifically for dorm room cooking or limited kitchen space?
babywings76
Gold Member
My niece is attending college and has an apartment. She got invited to a show with another consultant and asked me for my opinion on which cookbook she should get. She's contemplating either the Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy and the Cooking for 2 or More. Thoughts?

2 or more is good date night recipes. But I like to send college students off with DCB cookbook.

The 29 minute books would be good. They want quick and without too many ingredients.

Not one of her choices but I'd say All The Best!

I like the make it fresh make it healthy. Pigletsmom described it well, more like date night recipes, not really for everyday cooking.

I missed that she had two she was looking at. Of those two I'd say Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy.

Thanks everyone. I looked through the MIF, MIH cookbook and honestly can't picture her ever wanting to cook or eat a lot of those things. She's super picky and new to cooking. So I told her what you guys thought and she's going with the 29 min. one. Thanks for the help! :)

I'm a college kid and I like all the cookbooks!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 29 minutes cookbooks. I get more recipes out of those 2 than others

I think she'll be happy with the 29 minutes. I think all the recipes have ingredients that are easy to find and are not complicated.

Both the Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy and the Cooking for 2 or More are good - but some of the recipes are fussy and use obscure or expensive ingredients.

What are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Cookbook Is Better for College Kids?"

1. What are the main differences between the college kids cookbooks available at Pampered Chef?

2. Are these cookbooks easy for beginners or do they require advanced cooking skills?

3. Are the ingredients used in the recipes affordable for college students on a budget?

4. Can these cookbooks accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian or gluten-free options?

5. Are there any recommended cookbooks specifically for dorm room cooking or limited kitchen space?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mizjent
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies