• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Collection of Super Starter Recipes? (Old Program)

In summary, the "Super Starter Recipes" program is an old program from Pampered Chef that provides a collection of easy-to-prepare recipes for consultants to use at parties and demonstrations. It is no longer available for purchase, but may be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. The recipes include a variety of appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, and can still be relevant with some adaptation. However, the program is copyrighted and should not be shared or sold without permission from Pampered Chef.
DebbieJ
I have a consultant in her first month under the old program and she needs some new recipe ideas. I can certainly go dig some up, but thought I'd check and see if anyone here has a compilation first.

Thanks!

I don't have them all electronically, sorry!!

I do! I'll attach it :)

Attachments

• RecipesforaSuperStart.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 392
Thanks Darcy!

BTW, you need to remove your PWS url from your signature. It's against company and board policies to have it here.

You could just do /darcymadden and we'd all know what you mean. :)

Hello! Congratulations on starting your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant! It's always exciting to have someone new on board. As for recipe ideas, I have a few favorites that I always recommend to new consultants. One is the classic Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Chicken and Veggies. It's simple, delicious, and a great way to showcase the versatility of our products. Another one is the Garlic and Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin made in the Rockcrok Everyday Pan. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be easily adapted for different dietary needs. Lastly, I would suggest the Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken using the Deluxe Air Fryer. It's a healthier option and perfect for those who are watching their calories. I hope these suggestions help and best of luck to you and your consultant in her first month! Happy cooking!

Related to Anyone Have a Collection of Super Starter Recipes? (Old Program)

What is the "Super Starter Recipes" program?

The "Super Starter Recipes" program is an old program from Pampered Chef that was designed to help new consultants build a collection of recipes to use at parties and demonstrations.

How can I access the "Super Starter Recipes" program?

The "Super Starter Recipes" program is no longer available for purchase, but you may be able to find copies of it through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

What types of recipes are included in the "Super Starter Recipes" program?

The "Super Starter Recipes" program includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes were specifically chosen to be easy to prepare and demonstrate at Pampered Chef parties.

Are the recipes in the "Super Starter Recipes" program still relevant?

While the "Super Starter Recipes" program is an older program, many of the recipes are still relevant and can be adapted to fit current cooking trends and dietary restrictions. However, some of the products used in the recipes may no longer be available.

Can I share or sell the "Super Starter Recipes" program?

The "Super Starter Recipes" program is copyrighted material and should not be shared or sold without permission from Pampered Chef. If you are a current consultant, you may be able to access the recipes through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda06
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mickeylayne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kam