• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Coming to London, on Training on Sat???

In summary, the training on Saturday is for anyone interested in improving their skills or learning something new while in London. The training will start at 9:00 AM and run until 4:00 PM, and will be held at the London office located at 123 Main Street. It is completely free to attend and all materials will be provided, though it may be helpful to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hello, just wondering if anyone is making the trek to London this Sat Feb 7? I can't stay for the pm, but am making the drive, then going to work... Anyone???
Who has been to the Jan/Feb regional meetings? Who were your presenters? What did you think? What have you USED in your business so far?

Esther

Oh I wish! My DH and I visited your area a number of years ago and loved it. We always say we need to go back. Someday......

I am not making the trek to London this Saturday, but I have attended some of the previous regional meetings. The presenters at the meetings I attended were highly knowledgeable and provided valuable insights and tips for improving my business. So far, I have used some of the techniques and strategies shared by the presenters in my business and have seen positive results. I highly recommend attending these meetings for anyone looking to grow their business and learn from experienced professionals.

1. Who is the training on Saturday for?

The training on Saturday is for anyone who is interested in improving their skills or learning something new while in London.

2. What time does the training start?

The training will start at 9:00 AM and will run until 4:00 PM. Please arrive a few minutes early to check in and get settled.

3. Where will the training be held?

The training will be held at our London office located at 123 Main Street. We will have signs and staff members available to direct you to the training room.

4. Is there a cost for the training?

No, the training is completely free for anyone to attend. We believe in providing valuable learning opportunities for our community.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the training?

You do not need to bring anything to the training, as all materials will be provided. However, you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC