• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Gotten the Picnic Basket Yet?

In summary, the picnic basket seems to be taking a long time to ship, and some hosts are having trouble closing shows in a timely manner.
I'm so excited! I didn't think I could get another show in, but my friend who I just did a 31 party for said she wanted some things for Father's Day! She plans to host later this summer, so I didn't think she'd get anything. But she spent $75! That combined with some things I'm buying my dad and FIL is enough to count! Woohoo! So excited to get this incentive! :D

<h2>1. When can I expect to receive my picnic basket from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeframe for receiving your picnic basket will vary depending on your location and the processing time of your order. You can check the estimated delivery date on the confirmation email you received when you redeemed your points for the basket.</p><h2>2. I earned my picnic basket a few days ago, but haven't received any updates. Is this normal?</h2><p>It is normal for there to be a delay between earning your picnic basket and receiving updates on its delivery. However, if you have not received any updates after a week, please contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>3. Will I be notified when my picnic basket has been shipped?</h2><p>Yes, you will receive a shipping notification email once your picnic basket has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number so you can keep an eye on its progress.</p><h2>4. Can I track the delivery of my picnic basket?</h2><p>Yes, you can track the delivery of your picnic basket using the tracking number provided in the shipping notification email. If you encounter any issues with tracking your package, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I have not received my picnic basket by the estimated delivery date?</h2><p>If you have not received your picnic basket by the estimated delivery date, please allow a few extra days for potential delays in shipping. If you still have not received your package after a week, please contact our customer service for assistance.</p>

1. When can I expect to receive my picnic basket from Pampered Chef?

The timeframe for receiving your picnic basket will vary depending on your location and the processing time of your order. You can check the estimated delivery date on the confirmation email you received when you redeemed your points for the basket.

2. I earned my picnic basket a few days ago, but haven't received any updates. Is this normal?

It is normal for there to be a delay between earning your picnic basket and receiving updates on its delivery. However, if you have not received any updates after a week, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Will I be notified when my picnic basket has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a shipping notification email once your picnic basket has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number so you can keep an eye on its progress.

4. Can I track the delivery of my picnic basket?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your picnic basket using the tracking number provided in the shipping notification email. If you encounter any issues with tracking your package, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.

5. What should I do if I have not received my picnic basket by the estimated delivery date?

If you have not received your picnic basket by the estimated delivery date, please allow a few extra days for potential delays in shipping. If you still have not received your package after a week, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • agw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
agw
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD