• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SAT Back Order Status & Delivery Update

In summary, "SAT Back Order Status" refers to orders that are currently out of stock and on backorder, meaning they will be restocked and shipped at a later date. To check the status of a backordered item, you can log into your Pampered Chef account or contact customer service. The estimated delivery date for a backordered item is provided on the product page, but may change due to delays. If you wish to cancel a backordered item, contact customer service as soon as possible. It is still possible to place an order for a backordered item, but it may result in a delayed delivery.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I noticed early last week that this went off the back ordered status. Has anyone gotten theirs from the SAT? I was just wondering as mine has not shown up yet. Thanks!

I got mine last week - but it came USPS, not Fed-Ex.

Yes, I got mine last Thursday

:chef:

I got mine - postal - last week also.

ChefBeckyD said:
I got mine last week - but it came USPS, not Fed-Ex.

same here - I haven't tried it yet though

I got mine on Friday. Yipee! My daughter has braces and loves fresh corn.

1. What does "SAT Back Order Status" mean?

The "SAT Back Order Status" refers to orders that are currently out of stock and on backorder. This means that the item is not currently available for immediate shipment, but will be restocked and shipped at a later date.

2. How can I check the status of my backordered item?

You can check the status of your backordered item by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. If you have any further questions, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. When can I expect my backordered item to be delivered?

The estimated delivery date for your backordered item will be provided on the product page when you place your order. This date is an estimate and may change if there are any delays in restocking the item.

4. Can I cancel my backordered item?

If you would like to cancel your backordered item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of the order, we may be able to cancel it and issue a refund.

5. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. However, please keep in mind that the item will not be shipped until it is restocked, which may result in a delay in delivery. We recommend checking the estimated delivery date before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • 1PamperedMommy