• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Wrap the Basket? Please Help, Needed by Tonight :)

In summary, wrapping a basket in cellophane is a visually appealing method, while tissue paper can also be used. To make the basket look more festive, adding themed items or decorations is recommended. If using a gift bag, decorative touches can still be added. Personalized touches, such as a handwritten note or gift tag, can also be incorporated.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I bought the bbq basket and 3 rubs for my son's teacher as a end of year gift. I have to wrap it tonight for him to take tomorrow (last day of school is Tuesday) and I'm stumped on the best/prettiest way to wrap this.

Should I put it all in a large gift bag? Wrap the bottles in one package and the basket in another? Or my preference right now - take the basket out of the box and put some tissue and the rubs in the basket? Problem with that is she doesn't get the box, U&C card and I've taken it out of the plastic (maybe she won't like it and wants to regift :eek: lol)

So how would the creative people on here wrap this? Please help!

I'm not creative, visually anyway. So I would put it in a basket bag, tie it with a Twixit and maybe put a ribbon on it.Take the basket out of the box, and use it to stand up against the back to display the rubs.

I would use Clear wrap so you can see it . Like a tootie role tie each end looks really nice when you can see the gift

I've done several donations of PC stuff. What I do is put it in a PC bag & tie the handles together with a ribbon. When it's a donation, I put in a catalog & business card too. But you could do that, just put it in a plastic PC bag with the card & then tie a cute ribbon on top. That way she has the box & product care card. :D

I usually wrap things out of the boxes but provide the boxes when I deliver the prize.

1. How do I wrap the basket in a way that is visually appealing?

There are many different ways to wrap a basket, but one of the most visually appealing methods is by using cellophane wrap. Simply place the basket in the center of a large sheet of cellophane and gather the sides up to create a gathered effect. Secure the gathered cellophane at the top with a ribbon or twist tie. You can also add decorative bows or ribbons to the top for an extra touch.

2. Can I use tissue paper to wrap the basket instead of cellophane?

Yes, tissue paper can be a great alternative to cellophane. To use tissue paper, simply wrap the basket in a layer of tissue paper, securing it at the top with tape or a ribbon. You can also add multiple layers of tissue paper in different colors for a more colorful and textured look.

3. How can I make the basket look more festive for a specific occasion?

To make the basket look more festive, you can add themed items or decorations to the basket. For example, for a holiday-themed basket, you can add small ornaments, pine cones, or a small holiday figurine. You can also use themed ribbon or wrapping paper to wrap the basket.

4. Is it necessary to wrap the basket if I am using a gift bag?

It is not necessary to wrap the basket if you are using a gift bag. However, you can still add some decorative touches to the outside of the gift bag with ribbons, bows, or other decorations to make it more visually appealing.

5. Can I add a personalized touch to the wrapped basket?

Yes, you can definitely add a personalized touch to the wrapped basket. You can include a handwritten note or a small personalized gift inside the basket. You can also tie a personalized gift tag to the outside of the basket with the recipient's name or a special message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies