• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket: Reviews & Feedback

In summary, the dimensions of the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket are 15.5" x 10" x 7.5". It can hold up to 30 lbs and is easy to clean with a wipeable and stain-resistant fabric. It also comes with a matching insulated cooler bag, collapsible utensils, and can collapse for easy storage.
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone have the Going Places Skinny Mini or the Collapsible Picnic Basket that can be earned next month? What is the quality and how useful are they? Thanks for any feedback.

I have both! I love the skinni mini, I keep my cheaters in it. The collapsible basket is great, I just don't have room for it! I've been trying to sell it, but so far, no takers!

chezshelly said:
I have both! I love the skinni mini, I keep my cheaters in it. The collapsible basket is great, I just don't have room for it! I've been trying to sell it, but so far, no takers!

See I'm the opposite. Haven't used my skinny mini but like how cute it is. LOVE my collapsible basket, use it a few times each month for different things.

chezshelly said:

Is it pretty little? Would it hold money/cr cards?

I love the skinny mini! I keep a lipstick, chapstick, and a small hand lotion in mine. I have never used the basket, but its really cute.

Sandi

I have both. I used my skinny mini until the stitching came out, but it was my own fault cause I used it as my change purse and it was fully loaded. I LOVE the collapsible picnic basket. I use it all the time from taking food to shows, picnics, byob events loaded up with ice and our favorite adult beverages. It cleans up like a champ.

Thanks for all the info. Looks like the picnic tote would be more bang for the buck :)

What are the dimensions of the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket?

The dimensions of the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket are 15.5" x 10" x 7.5". It is designed to be lightweight and compact for easy transportation.

How much weight can the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket hold?

The Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket can hold up to 30 lbs. It is made with sturdy materials and reinforced handles to ensure durability and strength.

Is the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket easy to clean?

Yes, the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket is made with a wipeable and stain-resistant fabric. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge to clean. It is not recommended to be machine washed.

Does the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket come with any accessories?

Yes, the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket comes with a matching insulated cooler bag and a set of collapsible utensils. These accessories make it perfect for on-the-go picnics or outings.

Can the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket collapse for easy storage?

Yes, the Going Places Skinny Mini & Collapsible Picnic Basket is designed to collapse and fold flat for easy storage. It also comes with a built-in snap closure to keep it compact when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • agw
  • General Chat
Replies