• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Cool & Serve? Still waiting for shipment from 2 May shows?

In summary, Cool & Serve is a product from Pampered Chef that uses a non-toxic cooling gel to keep food cool and fresh for longer periods of time. It can be used for both hot and cold food, but is not meant for cooking or heating. The cooling time varies, but on average it can keep food cool for 2-3 hours. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lifespan. Cool & Serve is safe for food storage and is made with non-toxic, BPA-free, and FDA-approved materials.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Has anyone who earned the Cool & Serve with the 2 May shows not gotten it yet (June 1)? My Director said she got a voicemail from HO on Friday saying there was a shipping mix-up and she should get it today. She can't even find tracking for it by the back door. Another cluster member has not gotten hers, either.

Hi Becca,

I earned mine, haven't received it yet, and received a message from HO as well saying that I should be receiving it no later than June 1. However, June 1 is almost over and I'm sure I won't be seeing a Fed Ex truck pulling up my driveway in the next 1 1/2 hours! I'm going to give HO a call tomorrow and see what's going on. Very aggravating!!! :mad:

Hers didn't come yesterday, either. Any news? How frustrating!!!

I got mine May 21 its worth the wait love it

Wow - I'm so sorry for those of you who haven't gotten yours yet!

I sold 3 tonight!

What is Cool & Serve and how does it work?

Cool & Serve is a unique product from Pampered Chef that helps keep food cool and fresh for longer periods of time. It is designed with a non-toxic cooling gel that is sealed inside the tray. Simply freeze the tray for a few hours and then place your food on top to keep it cool and fresh.

Can Cool & Serve be used for both hot and cold food?

While Cool & Serve is primarily designed for keeping cold food cool, it can also be used for hot food. However, it is important to note that it is not intended for use as a cooking or heating surface and should not be placed in the oven or microwave.

How long does Cool & Serve keep food cool?

The cooling time for Cool & Serve varies depending on factors such as room temperature, food temperature, and the amount and type of food being stored. However, on average, it can keep food cool for up to 2-3 hours.

Can I put Cool & Serve in the dishwasher?

Yes, Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with mild soap and water to prolong its lifespan.

Is Cool & Serve safe for food storage?

Yes, Cool & Serve is made with non-toxic materials and is safe for storing food. It is also BPA-free and FDA-approved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies