• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any of You Had Success With Internet-Only Catalog Shows?

In summary, the guest wants to do an internet-only catalog show for her friends/relatives who live locally and out of state. The guest found it difficult to find people to order from the catalog due to the website design. The guest did better by distributing catalogs and host coaching by phone. The show was successful and the guest made $720.
sailortena
I have a booking from a guest who wants to do an Internet-only catalog show for her friends/relatives who live locally and out of state.

I have tried doing one myself and got basically no nibbles, with only one family member ordering anything.

My question is, does anyone, from their experiences, have any specific host coaching ideas on a show like this? I was thinking of telling her to put as many people as she can think of on her guest list, and to also personally call people and tell them about it, so the email invite just doesn't end up in the email trash bin.

I really want this to make a successful show for this person. They really want the cups and squares this month. Any advice would be appreciated!

I have to be honest that I think the website makes it really hard for people unless they have a catalog. You can only browse the catalog online if you are placing an individual order. Otherwise, you have to click on catagories and it makes shopping really cumbersome.

All of this is to say that she would do better by distributing catalogs so at least people can browse before going online. I am pretty sure she will do better than if she left it to the website alone.

Love,
Rachel

Your guests can browse the "virtual catalog" if they click on the no host selection and check it out. But I have never done an online only show before so I don't know how it would turn out?

RE:Internet ShowMy very first show was an internet/catalog show. I asked my cousin to host a catalog show for me. Since she lived all the way across the state, I host coached by phone. One thing that I stressed was for her to give clear instructions about ordering online. I created a half-sheet flyer to give out with catalogs and to use when talking to people who wanted to order online. This included how to type in the website address, what to click on, and how to enter her name in the boxes. Also, to make sure that guests from afar knew that they could have their purchases shipped directly to them.

***One thing that we discovered was that, depending servers, clicking on a link in an email may or may not work. Solution to that is to copy and past the address or to just retype it into the address box. This seemed to clear up any confusion the guest may have had.

I also called her midway through her "show" to remind her to send out reminder email and a couple of days before the end of her show to remind guests of the deadline.

How did she do on her show? $720 and one booking for an internet/catalog show from someone in another state!

My first show more than paid for my website!

Good luck with yours,
Deb
[email protected]

I do these all the time...I wish the online catalg was better but I'm just glad we have our websites and people can order online.

I do them all the time and love them. At least 1 or 2 a month which really adds to my sales. I usually do better at these than book parties. My best was one in December that was $1200!
Just takes good host coaching - like someone said above. I tell my hosts to add some words of their own in the e-vite to make it more personal - give them good instructions on how to order, remind them of the guest special and to thank their guests in advance.
I also tell them to tell the guests that they can contact me if they have any questions. I always get a booking or two out of them. Occasionally an online host will ask for a catalog and I am happy to send them one along with a few order forms. I just tell them to mail me any paper orders a few days before we are due to close out.

1. How do I host an internet-only catalog show with Pampered Chef?

To host an internet-only catalog show with Pampered Chef, you can simply reach out to your consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a show. They will provide you with a unique link to your online catalog and help you set up your show's timeline and goals.

2. Can I earn host rewards with an internet-only catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with an internet-only catalog show. As a host, you can earn a percentage of the total sales from your show in free products and discounted items, as well as a discount on any additional items you choose to purchase.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an internet-only catalog show?

Hosting an internet-only catalog show allows you to earn host rewards without the need for in-home parties or events. It also makes it easier for friends and family who are not local to participate and support your show. You can also earn rewards without having to worry about hosting and cooking for a large group of people.

4. How can I promote my internet-only catalog show to ensure success?

To promote your internet-only catalog show, you can share your unique link on social media, email it to friends and family, and even create a Facebook event to invite people to shop. You can also offer incentives, such as a giveaway or extra host rewards, to encourage people to participate in your show.

5. Are there any specific tips for maximizing sales in an internet-only catalog show?

Yes, there are a few tips for maximizing sales in an internet-only catalog show. First, make sure to share your unique link with as many people as possible. You can also highlight your favorite products and share your personal experiences with them. Additionally, offering a limited-time deal or discount can also help drive sales and create a sense of urgency for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Laurt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • barbara_anne