• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Results from My Drawing: 138 Entries, $300 in Orders!

In summary, the "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can host a drawing for their customers and receive a $300 product credit for reaching at least 138 entries or $300 in orders. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used within a certain timeframe. Orders from multiple parties can be combined to reach the goal and the promotion end date may vary by region or country. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef representative for specific requirements and end date in your area.
Chef_2_Four
I had a total of 138 people enter my drawing! At least 10 interested in hosting a show, and 2 interested in PC!! I got over $300 in orders!!!

Wow, that is great. Way to go.

That's terrific! Not to tell you what to do, but be sure to follow up ASAP! You did an awesome job!!!

Thanks! I plan on calling today! I think it will take a little while to get throught to everyone!

Woo hoo!!!

Wonderful news!!

Related to Amazing Results from My Drawing: 138 Entries, $300 in Orders!

What is the "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion?

The "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can host a drawing for their customers and receive a special prize for reaching a certain amount in sales.

How many entries do I need to qualify for the promotion?

You will need at least 138 entries to qualify for the "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion. This number may vary in different regions or countries, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef representative for the specific requirements in your area.

What is the prize for reaching $300 in orders?

The prize for reaching $300 in orders is a $300 product credit that can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. This credit cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used within a certain timeframe.

Can I combine orders from multiple parties to reach the $300 goal?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple parties to reach the $300 goal. As long as the orders are submitted during the promotion period and the total amount reaches $300, you will be eligible for the prize.

When does the "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion end?

The end date for the "Amazing Results from My Drawing" promotion may vary depending on your region or country. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef representative for the specific end date in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Intrepid_Chef