• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Karen Seeking Drawing Giveaway Ideas for Vendor Show

In summary, The "Karen Seeking Drawing Giveaway Ideas for Vendor Show" is a way to promote Pampered Chef products and attract potential customers to the vendor show. To participate, visit the booth at the show and fill out an entry form. The giveaway is open to all attendees except for Pampered Chef employees and the prizes are Pampered Chef products. The giveaway will take place at the end of the show, with the exact time announced at the beginning.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all ~

So, I am getting to be a part of a vendor show that is tomorrow and I am wanting to do a drawing at my booth for additional PC products if they host a show (show having a min. sales of $300).

Does anyone have one that they use? I can't find anything in the files section:confused:

Thanks,
Karen

Hey Karen,Congrats on being a part of the vendor show tomorrow! That's exciting. As for hosting a drawing, I think it's a great idea to incentivize customers to make a minimum purchase of $300. It shows that you value their business and are willing to give back to them.I personally don't have a specific drawing template to recommend, but I have seen some vendors use a simple raffle ticket system. Customers who make a minimum purchase of $300 are given a raffle ticket, and at the end of the show, a winner is announced for the additional PC products. This way, customers have a chance to win but it's not limited to those who make the minimum purchase.Another idea could be to have customers fill out a short survey or leave a review on your products in exchange for a raffle ticket. This not only helps you gather valuable feedback, but also gives customers a chance to win the additional products.Overall, the key is to make the drawing fun and engaging for customers. Good luck with the show!

Hi Karen,Congratulations on being part of the vendor show tomorrow! It's always a great opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products.For your drawing, one idea could be to have people fill out a survey or questionnaire about their kitchen needs and preferences. This will not only give you valuable information about potential customers, but also give them a chance to enter the drawing. You could also have a "guess the number of utensils in a jar" game or a "spin the wheel" game with different prizes, including the opportunity to host a PC show.Another idea is to have a recipe scavenger hunt at your booth. Create a list of ingredients and have people find them throughout the vendor show. Those who complete the scavenger hunt can enter the drawing for additional PC products.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your booth tomorrow!Best,

1. What is the purpose of the "Karen Seeking Drawing Giveaway Ideas for Vendor Show"?

The purpose of the drawing giveaway is to attract potential customers to the vendor show and promote the products of Pampered Chef.

2. How can I participate in the drawing giveaway?

To participate in the drawing giveaway, you can visit our booth at the vendor show and fill out an entry form with your name and contact information. You must also be present at the time of the drawing to claim your prize.

3. Are there any restrictions on who can enter the drawing giveaway?

The drawing giveaway is open to anyone who is attending the vendor show, except for employees of Pampered Chef. You must also be at least 18 years old to enter.

4. What are the prizes for the drawing giveaway?

The prizes for the drawing giveaway will be Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cookware. The specific items will be determined closer to the date of the vendor show.

5. When will the drawing giveaway take place?

The drawing giveaway will take place at the end of the vendor show, typically during the last hour. The exact time will be announced at the beginning of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies