• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!

In summary, Lisa had a great day at her booth at a local festival. She got two orders and 114 people entered to win a drawing for a prep bowl. She met many people and had fun. She is looking forward to doing more fairs in the future.
Chef_2_Four
I had day 1 of a 2 day festival/fair thing in my town. I got 2 orders, and 114 people entered for my drawing of prep bowls!! I have 8-10 that want to have shows and 2 that are interested in hearing about selling PC!! I don't think Sunday will be like today, but I got to talk to a TON of people and had fun! I will defintely have to do more fairs!! I just wanted to share!! Thanks!!

Congratulations! Booths are always fun to do.

By the way, where in GA are you? I'm moving to Canton in June.

Woo Hoo for You!

Debrachef said:
Congratulations! Booths are always fun to do.

By the way, where in GA are you? I'm moving to Canton in June.

COOL! I live about 15 min north of Canton! Ball Ground, it's one of those cities with one stoplight and you blink you pass it!! LOL!! Well not anymore! We were so excited when we got a dollar general, because there was literally 4 gas stations and that is pretty much it!!

GREAT Results April!!! Congratulations!

Debrachef...You might be moving close to me. I live in Cumming, but Canton is not far from me. I live within a mile of Cherokee county. I have several Consultants in my downline who live in Woodstock, which is also close to Canton. You are invited to attend my meetings if you need a hospitality Director. Just send me a Private Message and I will get you my contact information.

Thanks!
Lisa

Lisa is Awesome!!:D

Chef_2_Four said:
Lisa is Awesome!!:D

Thank you very much April! You just made my night!

Lisa

You're welcome! I meant it from the heart!!

That is great. Its good to hear some fairs work for people as I'm feeling pretty discouraged this week.

Hey Lisa! Send you a private message! Let me know if you got it! Thanks for the invite!

Chef 2 Four: Maybe we can all meet for coffee when I get down there!

Got your PM and sent one back. Funny you mentioned coffee, I mentioned that in the PM.

Lisa

that would be fun! i'm in canton all the time!!

Related to Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!

What is "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!"?

"Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!" is a special promotion event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the success of our consultants and customers at festivals and fairs. It is a way for us to show our appreciation and support for our community.

How can I participate in "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!"?

To participate in "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!", all you need to do is place 2 orders during the designated time frame and you will automatically be entered into the promotion. No sign-up or additional steps are required.

What are the prizes for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!"?

The prizes for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!" include a special gift package from Pampered Chef filled with our top-selling products, as well as a chance to win one of the 114 entries for a grand prize drawing of a $500 shopping spree at our online store.

When is the deadline to place orders for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!"?

The deadline to place orders for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!" is 11:59 PM EST on the designated day. Any orders placed after this time will not be eligible for the promotion.

How will I know if I won a prize for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!"?

The winners of the prizes for "Day 1 of Festival Success: 2 Orders & 114 Entries!" will be announced on our social media pages and contacted directly via email. Make sure to follow us on social media and check your email regularly to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies