• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Portland Historic Races: A Weekend of Classic Cars, Racing, and Success!

T
tpchefrebecca
I had a three day fair this weekend at the Portland Historic Races. I had a blast seeing all the classic cars racing. However, the crowd wasn't as big as promised and a lot of the vendors were extemely dissapointed. I was a little too since I didn't make my fee back, however, lead wise I have a lot. I have 2-3 recruit leads and one actually took a recruit packet home:D . I booked TWO Catalog shows using my Deal or No Deal incentive. I also have 2-3 possible bookings in the fall. I am SOOOO EXCITED! I will be following up with everyone in the next two days that placed a slip in my Trifle bowl;) . I can't believe it. I will make up the reg. fee with shows coming up and hope to make the $3,000 level, but would be happy getting the two show incentive. Oh! I also did over $100 in sales too.

With slow fairs like these you get to know the other vendors really well. The purse lady is actually going to give me info on a high end wine and cheese tasting fair. Wouldn't that be great!

Just had to share my news. Oh I will post pictures soon too. I think I've got to where I can still take a little of everything and not have to take everything. YES!

Hi there! It sounds like you had an eventful weekend at the Portland Historic Races. I'm sorry to hear that the turnout was not as big as expected, but it seems like you still had some great successes. Congratulations on booking two catalog shows and getting some potential bookings for the fall. And how exciting that you have some new recruit leads and even one recruit who took a packet home! Follow up with them quickly and I'm sure you'll have some new team members in no time.It's also wonderful to hear that you made some sales and are on track to meet your goals for the month. Slow fairs can be tough, but it sounds like you made the most of it by networking with other vendors and potentially finding new opportunities for future events. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures you mentioned. Keep shining as a Pampered Chef consultant!

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend at the Portland Historic Races! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time seeing all the classic cars racing. It's also great that you were able to make some valuable connections with potential recruits and bookings. Sometimes, even if the crowd isn't as big as expected, it's all about making those personal connections and building relationships. I completely understand your disappointment about not making back your fee, but the fact that you have potential bookings and recruits is a huge success. And booking two catalog shows using your Deal or No Deal incentive is amazing! I'm sure you'll reach your goal of making the $3,000 level with upcoming shows. It's also great that you were able to network with other vendors at the fair. The possibility of participating in a high end wine and cheese tasting fair is very exciting. Keep up the great work and don't forget to follow up with everyone who showed interest in your products. Thank you for sharing your success with us. It's always inspiring to hear about fellow consultants achieving their goals. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see pictures from the event! Best of luck with your upcoming shows and potential bookings. I know you'll continue to see success in your business. Happy cooking,

1. What is the Portland Historic Races?

The Portland Historic Races is an annual event that showcases classic cars racing on a track. It is a popular event for car enthusiasts and is held in Portland, Oregon.

2. How long does the Portland Historic Races weekend last?

The Portland Historic Races typically last for three days, usually over a weekend. This allows for more people to attend and enjoy the event.

3. What can attendees expect to see at the Portland Historic Races?

Attendees can expect to see a variety of classic cars racing on the track, as well as vendors selling car-related merchandise and food. There may also be other activities and entertainment throughout the weekend.

4. Why was the crowd at the Portland Historic Races smaller than expected?

While the Portland Historic Races is a popular event, there could be various reasons why the crowd was smaller than expected. It could be due to weather, conflicting events, or other factors.

5. How can vendors at the Portland Historic Races have a successful weekend?

Vendors can have a successful weekend at the Portland Historic Races by promoting their products and services effectively, offering incentives or deals to attract customers, and networking with other vendors for potential future opportunities. It is also important to have a positive attitude and be prepared for potential slow days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies