• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Possible I've Lost My Mind...

In summary, the speaker's weekend is going to be extremely busy with a grand opening, birthday celebration, Nutcracker performances, a PC show, and participating in a fundraising event. They also signed up for a bridal fair and the Magical Night of Giving event at the mall. Despite the tight schedule, the speaker is excited and has the support of their recruits and director.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
Soooo...this weekend is going to be the busiest weekend of the year for me, and today I decided...what the heck...let's make it EVEN busier!!

Here's how my schedule looks:

Friday - Grand Opening for my 1st recruit
Friday late - go out for said recruit's birthday (she also happens to be my sister!)
Saturday morning - get my daughter ready for performance
Saturday noon - take daughter to Nutcracker rehearsal
Saturday 2:00 - watch mini Nutcracker performance
Saturday 4:30 - PC show
Saturday evening - get everything ready for Sunday
Sunday morning - take daughter to Nutcracker rehearsal
Sunday 2:00 - PC show (45 minutes away)
Sunday 5:00 - Arrive at mall for Magical Night of Giving....

Today I stopped by the mall to get information for their bridal fair in February. Woohoo, no other PCers have signed up yet!! And I decided to ask if they did outside vendors for Magical Night of Giving (this is an annual fundraising event, the mall stores have huge sales, there are lots of giveaways, and a BIG attendance, like thousands!!) - yes they do, and no they don't have a PC rep yet. So, of course, I signed up!!

So as if I have all the time in the world this weekend, I've just added something else. But I'm really excited about it! Two of my recruits and my director are going in on this with me, and we're actually going to split shifts so I can go watch my daughter when its time for her to dance.

Wish me luck this weekend! Hopefully it will all go well for SAT!!!

wow...Tight schedule!Good luck!!

Wow, that sounds like an incredibly busy and exciting weekend! Congratulations on your first recruit and your sister's birthday. And good luck with the Nutcracker performances, PC show, and Magical Night of Giving. It's great that you have the support of your recruits and director for the event. I'm sure it will be a success! Just remember to take breaks and take care of yourself amidst all the hustle and bustle. Good luck and have fun!

What is "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..."?

"It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..." is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef. It features over 100 recipes that are perfect for busy families and individuals looking for quick, easy, and delicious meals.

Who is the author of "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..."?

The author of "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..." is Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef. She has over 30 years of experience in the kitchen and has personally tested and perfected each recipe in the cookbook.

What types of recipes are included in "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..."?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes including breakfast dishes, weeknight dinners, appetizers, desserts, and more. There are also options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions.

Are there any tips or tricks included in "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..."?

Yes, in addition to the recipes, the cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking. These tips are designed to make meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Is "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..." available for purchase?

Yes, "It's Possible I've Lost My Mind..." can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cochef