• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving $827 Show Total - Halfway to Level 1 SAT!

In summary, Heather's show today was a success, with two guests spending over $300 and two others spending over $125. Additionally, she received a potential booking from the lead she generated from the conversation.
heat123
Silver Member
My show today is at $827ish YIPPEEEEE! 1/2 Way to level 1 SAT ! I haven't done a LIVE show in two months so I felt out of wack!. I've had a string of very low show totals lately (maybe due to the fires) and they were vendor boutiques and catalog shows but in anycase, I am all jazzed that this show went so well! 1 Guest spent $300! NICE, I love BIG Spenders like that and 2 other guests had $125-150 orders! Plus I got a solid Recruit lead and potential booking from it! I'm psyched and she has 2 more outside orders to collect!:D

Last edited:
Way to go Heather!! I'm so excited for you!:D :D :D

WAY TO GO MY FRIEND!!!!! I Am So Sorry, I didnt realize you were close to the fires, thank god you are all right! Keep up the momentum & get your FD title back....;) :cool: ;)

Way to go girl!! That the way to work your business. :sing:

Now if we can all just figure out why some shows are so low and some are so high. :confused: :confused:

Thanks girls!

Beck, I am soo excited and back in the groove! :)

Ginge it's been awhile! Hope all is well! :)

Kristen, it's shows with big spenders that helps ;) or big attendance!

Gotta love those big shows. Glad to hear it Heather.

Good job Heather!! Way to go:)

Yea Heather!! Very happy for you - hope it's the beginning of many great shows as well - gotta love the commission before Christmas:)

That's awesome Heather! Way to go!!!!

Let us know what your show closes at! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a kilo show for ya! :D

PChefPEI said:
That's awesome Heather! Way to go!!!!

Let us know what your show closes at! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a kilo show for ya! :D
Thanks! Yeah, it's been a long while since I hit one of those! I think back in Feb:eek: !

UPDATE! She's closing tomorrow night but she is now at $1214! YiPPEEEE for her ($265 FREE) and I am NOW almost at level 1 SAT !!! Whoohoooo!

heat123 said:
UPDATE! She's closing tomorrow night but she is now at $1214! YiPPEEEE for her ($265 FREE) and I am NOW almost at level 1 SAT !!! Whoohoooo!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!
GO GO GO GIRL!!!!!:D :D :D

Related to Achieving $827 Show Total - Halfway to Level 1 SAT!

1. How can I reach a $827 show total?

To reach a $827 show total, you can focus on booking more shows, encouraging guests to host their own parties, and selling products to friends and family. Additionally, you can offer incentives for larger orders or bundle packages to increase the total amount of sales.

2. What is the significance of achieving $827 in show total?

Reaching a $827 show total is an important milestone in your Pampered Chef business. It means that you have successfully completed half of the requirements to reach Level 1 SAT (Sales Achievement Trip). This trip is a reward for top-performing consultants and can provide valuable training and networking opportunities.

3. Can I achieve a $827 show total without hosting multiple parties?

While hosting multiple parties can help you reach a $827 show total faster, it is not the only way to achieve this goal. You can also focus on increasing your individual sales by promoting products to friends and family, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media to market your business.

4. What are some tips for achieving a $827 show total?

Some tips for achieving a $827 show total include setting goals and creating a plan to reach them, utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, promoting your business through social media and word of mouth, and offering incentives or special deals to attract more customers.

5. How long does it typically take to achieve a $827 show total?

The time it takes to achieve a $827 show total can vary depending on individual effort and strategies. Typically, it can take a few weeks to a few months to reach this goal. However, with dedication and hard work, it is possible to achieve a $827 show total in a shorter amount of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • deanna_g