• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising: Merrill's Personalized Car Decals

In summary, one of Heather's friends introduced her to Sheila, who Heather has met before. Heather's response is that she sees Sheila's van all over the base, and she guesses that qualifies as meeting her. Heather is waiting for the right opportunity to put her window decals on her car.
Sheila
Gold Member
I was at a (non-PC related) party last night and one of my friends went to introduce me to someone I've never met. She said "Heather, have you met Sheila?" Heather's response "Oh, yeah! I see her van all over the base."

I guess that qualifies as meeting me? Oh well, at least she knew who I was & what I do! LOL

Sweet! My humble Hyundai has yet to bring me rewards like that! Waiting.......

My little Scion XB is about to get clinged with window sign!!

My window decals are almost faded away to being invisable. I need to replace them and I already have new ones (with the wrong phone number of course - but I do still have the logo and my website) but there is a minimum temp requirement to put them on and I have a feeling it's going to be awhile before we meet that for more than an hour or so. Guess I'm waiting and just trying to keep the old, faded ones clean.

Question: Do you guys use the ones from Merrill or did you go "out in town" to get one? I like the Merrill ones, however, they are a bit small, and I don't think them being on the side would offer as much business. My director and upline both had some custom made that fit over the back of their SUVs and are quite large. Thoughts?? I know that a couple of consultants in this area (I don't live in either one of the places my upline directors do) have larger ones on the back and get biz from them from time to time.

Just wondered your thoughts/suggestions?

I have the Merrill ones. The logo is known by customers, so PC fans will notice it. If you go anywhere else, you can't (legally) get the logo.

Heck, even the Japanese notice & ask me if I cook. LOL

I got the official logo (but just the logo) from Merrill, and ordered separate vinyl lettering with my website and phone number. That way the lettering is larger, and it doesn't have anything on it that I don't want.

I just received mine and can't wait for the thaw to be able to put them on the car. I had to worn my hubby (who's driving is iratating to me) that if he is driving my car he is representing my business not to mention folks will have his home number :)

1. What materials are the car decals made of?

The car decals are made of high-quality vinyl material that is weather-resistant and durable. It is designed to withstand outdoor conditions and will not fade or peel easily.

2. Can I customize the design of the car decal?

Yes, the car decals are fully customizable with Merrill's name, contact information, and any other personalized details you would like to include. Our team will work with you to create a design that fits your preferences and needs.

3. How long will the car decal last?

The lifespan of the car decal will depend on various factors such as the quality of the material, weather conditions, and how well it is maintained. However, on average, our car decals can last up to 5 years with proper care.

4. Can I remove the car decal without damaging my car's paint?

Yes, our car decals are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue or damage to your car's paint. However, we recommend removing the decal slowly and carefully to avoid any potential damage.

5. How long does it take to receive my personalized car decal?

After finalizing the design and placing your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for us to produce and ship your personalized car decal. The delivery time may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • mheat923
  • General Chat
Replies