• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add a Tour to Your Schedule: Tips for Last-Minute Planning

In summary, some tips for successfully planning a last-minute tour for your Pampered Chef business include reaching out to potential hosts in your network, utilizing social media for promotion, offering incentives for booking, and being flexible with scheduling. To attract more attendees, you can use social media, email marketing, word of mouth, and flyers or posters. Your presentation should include an introduction to Pampered Chef, product demonstrations, and information about hosting parties or becoming a consultant. To ensure success, have a clear plan and timeline, reach out to your network, and partner with other consultants. Common mistakes to avoid include lack of planning, ineffective promotion, inflexibility with scheduling, and insufficient resources. Clear communication with hosts and attendees is also important.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I totally forgot to add the tour to my schedule.
Can I still add it on?

You should be able to... you'll have to email the registrations department and they'll take care of it (that's what I had to do to add a guest to my registration)

If there are any tour openings left, of course.

Chozengirl said:
I totally forgot to add the tour to my schedule.
Can I still add it on?
Holy guacomole! I thought your thread was called 'Son of a GODDESS!' I was like....WHAT!??:confused: :confused: :eek:!
I just didn't GET IT!:rolleyes:
I went back to your title 3 times before I figured out how to read!:rolleyes: LOL!

Last edited:
Call HO and ask to be placed on the waiting list....then when you sign in at Conference, ask if there are any spots available.

When I went last year, there was one bus with only 10 people on it...and EACH bus gets ONE person picked to do the Shopping Spree in the warehouse, so WOW! Great odds of winning on that bus!!

Related to Add a Tour to Your Schedule: Tips for Last-Minute Planning

1. What are some tips for successfully planning a last-minute tour for my Pampered Chef business?

Some tips for last-minute tour planning include: reaching out to potential hosts in your network, utilizing social media to promote the tour, offering a special incentive for booking a tour on short notice, and being flexible with scheduling to accommodate potential hosts.

2. How can I promote my last-minute tour to attract more attendees?

To promote your last-minute tour, you can utilize social media, email marketing, word of mouth, and flyers or posters in local businesses. You can also offer a special incentive or discount for attendees who bring a friend to the tour.

3. What should I include in my last-minute tour presentation?

Your last-minute tour presentation should include a brief introduction to Pampered Chef and the products, a demonstration of a few popular products, and information on how to host a Pampered Chef party or become a consultant. It's important to keep the presentation concise and engaging to hold the audience's attention.

4. How can I ensure a successful last-minute tour despite the short planning time?

To ensure a successful last-minute tour, it's important to have a clear plan and timeline in place, reach out to potential hosts and attendees in your network, and utilize social media and other marketing tactics to promote the tour. It may also be helpful to partner with other consultants to share the workload and increase attendance.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid when planning a last-minute tour?

Common mistakes to avoid when planning a last-minute tour include not having a clear plan or timeline, not promoting the tour effectively, not being flexible with scheduling, and not having enough products or resources on hand for the presentation. It's also important to communicate clearly with hosts and attendees and make sure everyone is on the same page regarding expectations and logistics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views