• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company

I am asking my friend, Chef Kimmo, if he can buddy with her while I'm occupied. I hope she says YES!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Is anyone going on the HO tour the first morning? No one from my immediate cluster is going to NC so I'll be all alone for the HO tour. Didn't know if anyone would like to meet up. I cannot remember which tour I signed up for, I can post that later.

I won't be as I have a Director meeting right after Conference. However, it's a great way to meet new friends! I remember meeting people and they were great. I still talk to some occasionally!

I also met some fun people iin the bathrooms! LOL! Funny I know but you end up there a lot so why not network there! Make sure you always have business cards with you!!!

I'm on the 8 a.m. one.

I'm also going to the 8 am one.

Okay, I looked up my schedule. I'm going on the HO tour July 17th (Wave 3) at 7 a.m. Anyone else who would like to meet up?!

wadesgirl said:
Okay, I looked up my schedule. I'm going on the HO tour July 17th (Wave 3) at 7 a.m. Anyone else who would like to meet up?!

I'll be there! Let's hang out. ;)

leftymac said:
I'll be there! Let's hang out. ;)

I don't know, you may be too much trouble for me!

wadesgirl said:
I don't know, you may be too much trouble for me!

You're probably right -- but trouble with me = fun!

leftymac said:
You're probably right -- but trouble with me = fun!

Yah, and getting kicked out of HO doesn't sound like fun. We'll have to meet up. I'm betting I can find you first!

Get ready to stand in a long line for a long time. Last year they weren't very organized and we were in line forever.

wadesgirl said:
Yah, and getting kicked out of HO doesn't sound like fun. We'll have to meet up. I'm betting I can find you first!

Get ready to stand in a long line for a long time. Last year they weren't very organized and we were in line forever.

lol what do you possibly think I could do that would get us kicked out? :)

leftymac said:
lol what do you possibly think I could do that would get us kicked out? :)

You just look like trouble! Plus your mood indicator says your bitchy. You should fit right in!

I am going at the same time, would love to meet up with someone too!

I'll just say I'll hang out with whom ever will let me have an aisle seat on the bus! I'm totally clostrophoic and last year I tried to sit by the window and had to have a cluster mate switch with me before I had an anxiety attack!

What time will the 7am tour return to the McCormick center? My husband is taking the 7am one and I wanted to see when he would return. I kinda hope it is after my Director training and lunch so he won't be on his own too long. Anybody know?

Chef Kearns said:
What time will the 7am tour return to the McCormick center? My husband is taking the 7am one and I wanted to see when he would return. I kinda hope it is after my Director training and lunch so he won't be on his own too long. Anybody know?

I don't know exactly but I would bet he'll beat you back. Maybe he'll meet some people to hang out with on the bus?!

I'd love to meet up with you for the director event and lunch, and Leggy, and... oh, right now I have a blank but you directors on Wave 3 know who you are.

Beth that would be AWESOME! Kristin is such a hoot! I roomed with her at Leadership this year. She is a riot.

I am asking my friend, Chef Kimmo, if he can buddy with her while I'm occupied. I hope she says YES!

1. What is the "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company"?

The "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company" is a unique product from Pampered Chef that allows you to explore new recipes and cuisines while connecting with others who share your passion for cooking.

2. How does the "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company" work?

The tour explorer comes in a convenient box with all the ingredients and instructions you need to make a delicious meal. You can join a virtual cooking session with a group of other food enthusiasts or simply follow along at your own pace.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company"?

Yes, you can! Our tour explorers are designed to be flexible and allow for personalization. You can substitute ingredients or make adjustments to suit your dietary preferences or restrictions.

4. Is the "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company" suitable for all cooking levels?

Absolutely! Our tour explorers are perfect for both beginners and experienced cooks. The step-by-step instructions and virtual cooking sessions make it easy for anyone to create a delicious meal.

5. Can I purchase the "Lonely HO Tour Explorer Seeking Company" as a gift?

Yes, you can! Our tour explorers make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook. You can even include a personalized note to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann