• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Anyone Else Getting the Run Around?

In summary, Karen was told by the travel group that the Niagara tour was full, but she was told that there might be a 2nd tour on Saturday if she was interested. Karen decided to go ahead and book a trip on her own, and she is worried about the long distance charges.
flemings99
Gold Member
So mad!!! We turned in our form for the Niagara tour way in advance of the dealine and a week after we turned it in were told that the tour was full. But they might open a 2nd tour on Sat. to e-mail if we were interested and we'd be notified the 6th if it was going to happen. So, I let them know that Sat. was fine.

No one has contacted me back. I called the Travel group number and they can't help me. The number listed for the tour is a Canada number and have no idea what the long distance charges will be so don't want to call it.

Guess my concern is, I WANT to go and can figured something out on my own but don't want to be stuck with the $300 charge for the tour group on top of making my own plans.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Barb,

I didn't earn the Toronto trip, therefore I'm not having the same issues. However, if you decide to do a tour on your own and need ideas of sight seeing, let me know. I am located about 1-1/2 ours from Niagara Falls and have been there numerous times.

Good luck,
Karen

If you're concerned about your long distance, and don't have a plan, try something like this:

10-10-987 Homepage

I've used them many times to call Finland, but we now have a cheaper option through our home phone.

Also, check with your cell phone company. A lot of times the free long distance includes Canada.

:( Just got off the phone with HO and they can't help either!! WHAT?!

Guess I'll check with the phone co. and see how much it is to call Canada. Per HO that is my only option. Totally ridiculous in my opinion.

Thanks for the responses. Got a call from the travel group and looks like we are on our own. :grumpy:pMed you Karen for ideas on how to get there from Toronto.

Maybe we'll save money in the end.

Download Skype on your pc and call that way - it's only a couple cents per minute for calls. My husband travels all over the world and that's how we talk all the time.

1. Why am I getting the run around when I try to return a product?

There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and the consultant or customer service representative. It could also be that there was a mistake made in the return process. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance in resolving the issue.

2. What do I do if I am not satisfied with the resolution I have been given?

If you are not satisfied with the resolution you have been given, please reach out to our customer service team and explain your concerns. We will do our best to find a satisfactory solution for you.

3. Can I return a product if I no longer have the original packaging?

In most cases, we do require the original packaging to be able to process a return. However, if you no longer have it, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you.

4. How long does it take to process a return?

Once we have received your returned product, it typically takes 7-10 business days for us to process the return and issue a refund. However, this time frame may vary depending on the specific circumstances of your return.

5. Can I return a product if I have used it?

Our return policy does allow for products to be returned if they have been used, as long as they are still in good condition. However, please keep in mind that we cannot accept returns for products that have been damaged due to misuse or neglect. If you have any concerns about a used product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pchefkristin