• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Get This Message Too?

In summary, "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to send a message to multiple recipients at once. To use this feature, simply compose your message and add the email addresses of the recipients you want to send it to. You can also customize the message with images, links, and formatting options. There is no limit to the number of recipients you can send a message to, but it is recommended to keep the list reasonable to avoid delivery issues. Additionally, you can track the delivery status of your message through the "Sent Messages" tab on the feature to see who has received, opened, or bounced the message.
hoosierchef
Hello. I wan't onlne yesterday, but when I signed in this morning, I had this Private Message:

paradise
Experience: years
Best Show: $

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in the hospital for an infection and they are nice enough to let me use the computer. We are loving the house and will be doing a house tour for Relay for Life in May.​

Just wondering if anyone else got this and if so, what it means?

I should add, I don't know this person and as far as I can recall have never had contact with them.

No, I didn't get it.

Me neither. Try clicking on the user name. I think that will take you to their information. Maybe that will help you figure it out.

Ok....I figured it out. I had forgotten I had PM'd her quite awhile back. It is Shawna Farina, who I understand has been battling with Cancer. Her family recieved a new home from ABC's Extreme Home Makeover.

Here is a link to her story. http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/bios/407.html

Let's keep Shawna and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Related to Did Anyone Get This Message Too?

1. What is "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?"

"Did Anyone Get This Message Too?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to send a message to multiple recipients at once.

2. How do I use "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?"

To use "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?", simply compose your message and add the email addresses of the recipients you want to send it to. Then, click "Send Message" and your message will be delivered to all the recipients.

3. Can I customize the message sent through "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?"

Yes, you can customize the message by adding images, links, and formatting the text. You can also choose to send the message as plain text or HTML.

4. Is there a limit to the number of recipients I can send a message to through "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?"

There is no limit to the number of recipients you can send a message to through "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?" However, we recommend keeping the list to a reasonable number to avoid potential delivery issues.

5. Can I track who has received my message through "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?"

Yes, you can track the delivery status of your message by checking the "Sent Messages" tab on the "Did Anyone Get This Message Too?" feature. You will be able to see which recipients have received, opened, or bounced the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies