• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Kim: A Newbie in NH Ready to Conquer the World of PC Parties"

In summary, Kim is a new consultant for Pampered Chef and is excited to start her journey. She has the support of her family and is looking for advice for her upcoming parties. She plans to use her earnings to pay off credit card debt and eventually move out of her aunt's house.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Hello everyone, my name is Kim, & I'm just sending a little hello out to everyone! :balloon: I joined yesterday morning, after many months of contemplating on doing this. I've done many at home parties, but this one seems to be the one my family thinks I'll do best in. I don't want to get burned :cry: anymore, & doing PC has already been more financially secure for me:p . I have 1 party booked for May, & 3 for April, & my first one is Friday. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 26, & will be using this money to save up & pay off those pesty Credit Card bills :thumbdown: I somehow seemed to use a tad too much. So that I can finally move out of the Aunts house.

Hi Kim! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on joining Pampered Chef! It's great to hear that your family believes in you and your potential with this company. It's always important to have a support system when starting something new. Don't worry about getting burned, just stay positive and work hard and you will see success.My advice for your first party would be to make sure you are familiar with all of the products and their uses. Be confident and enthusiastic when presenting them to your guests. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or other consultants. They have experience and can offer valuable tips.Using your earnings to pay off credit card debt is a smart move. Just remember to budget and save for your personal expenses as well. Moving out of your aunt's house will be a great accomplishment and I'm sure you will get there soon with your hard work and determination.Best of luck with your upcoming parties and your Pampered Chef journey! Keep us updated on your progress.

Hello Kim, welcome to the world of PC parties! It's great to hear that you have already booked some parties and are excited to get started. My advice would be to always be prepared and organized for your parties. Make sure to have all your supplies and products ready to go, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your fellow consultants. Also, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the experience! Best of luck on your first party, I'm sure it will be a success. And don't worry about those credit card bills, with hard work and dedication, you'll be able to pay them off in no time. Keep up the good work!

Related to Meet Kim: A Newbie in NH Ready to Conquer the World of PC Parties"

1. What is "Meet Kim" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef parties?

"Meet Kim" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to introduce new consultants to the world of PC parties. It provides training, support, and resources to help new consultants successfully host and run parties.

2. What can I expect to learn from "Meet Kim"?

Through "Meet Kim," new consultants will learn the basics of hosting a successful Pampered Chef party, including how to set up and prepare for a party, how to conduct product demonstrations, and how to follow up with guests after the party.

3. How do I sign up for "Meet Kim"?

New consultants can sign up for "Meet Kim" through their consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. They will be automatically enrolled in the program and can access all of the resources and training materials.

4. Is there a cost for "Meet Kim"?

There is no additional cost for "Meet Kim." It is included as part of the new consultant onboarding process and is a valuable resource to help new consultants succeed.

5. Can I participate in "Meet Kim" if I am not a new consultant?

"Meet Kim" is specifically designed for new consultants, but all consultants can benefit from the resources and training materials available through the program. Experienced consultants can also share their knowledge and mentor new consultants through "Meet Kim."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • jessicafawn