• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Conquer the Pampered Chef World as a New Mexico Newbie?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers many benefits such as top-notch training, support, and resources to help you succeed in your business. You also have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive free and discounted products, and attend exciting company events. As a new consultant, you can schedule your first shows by reaching out to your network, utilizing social media and marketing techniques, and seeking guidance from your upline and training materials. To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business in New Mexico, building a strong network of customers and hostesses through networking events and collaborations with other consultants is key. If you have no prior experience in direct party plan sales, don't worry as Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support
newmexgirl
Hello everyone!

I signed my consultant agreement yesterday and scheduled my first three shows today. I am so majorly psyched!

From what I've seen, this is a wonderful forum and well-appreciated. I plan to hang here often:)

Many years ago, I sold via direct party plan sales. So I'm familiar with the concept and the skill set. However, early in my research phase I realized that I really couldn't beat the training and the benefits of joining Pampered Chef.

So...here I am. Rarin' and ready to go:chef:

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Leslie

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots information on here... some of it will actually be useful and occasionally you might even find something that will help your business!:eek:

Most of us are really wonderful, happy people and the few crazy lunatics that we periodically let loose are fairly harmless... usually!:D

[Psssst... Insider tip - go check out the "Hitchhikers Guide..." thread before you go too much farther!]

Where in NM are you? I lived in Clovis for a few years, and graduated from ENMU in Portales.

Welcome to CS...and congrats on starting your own business! This is certainly a helpful and fun place!

icon_welcome.gif

Welcome!! That's awesome that you're so psyched! I LOVE hearing that!!:)

Good luck in your new business!

Welcome & good luck! Keep up the enthusiasm!

Welcome!! :D You're right - this forum is great! Full of friendly people, fun times, and good tips and info. :thumbup:

Welcome! You have a great start to your business, congrats!!

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to top-notch training, support, and resources to help you succeed in your business. You will also have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, free and discounted products, and the chance to attend exciting company events.

2. How do I schedule my first shows as a new consultant?

Once you have signed your consultant agreement, you can schedule your first shows by reaching out to your family, friends, and network. You can also utilize social media and other marketing techniques to reach a wider audience. Your upline and training materials will also provide guidance on booking shows.

3. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef business in New Mexico?

One of the best ways to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant in New Mexico is to build a strong network of customers and hostesses. Networking events, farmer's markets, and local fairs are great opportunities to showcase your products and make connections. You can also collaborate with other consultants and utilize social media to expand your reach.

4. What if I have never sold through direct party plan sales before?

No worries! Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training for new consultants, including online courses, webinars, and in-person events. You will also have the support of your upline and fellow consultants to help you learn and grow in your business.

5. What can I expect as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant, you can expect to have a lot of excitement and support as you start your business. You will also have access to a wide range of high-quality products to share with your customers and the opportunity to earn income and rewards through your sales efforts. With determination and hard work, you can conquer the Pampered Chef world as a New Mexico newbie!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Rapunzil