• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Rant: Anyone Else Having Trouble...

In summary, the person's friends have told them about other Niagara options that are cheaper and that it can take a while to get through the Hockey Hall of Fame. They are undecided about whether to go on their own or go with a group.
flemings99
Gold Member
So mad!!! We turned in our form for the Niagara tour way in advance of the dealine and a week after we turned it in were told that the tour was full. But they might open a 2nd tour on Sat. to e-mail if we were interested and we'd be notified the 6th if it was going to happen. So, I let them know that Sat. was fine.

No one has contacted me back. I called the Travel group number and they can't help me. The number listed for the tour is a Canada number and have no idea what the long distance charges will be so don't want to call it. Called HO and they can't help either!?!?!

Guess my concern is, I WANT to go and can figured something out on my own but don't want to be stuck with the $300 charge for the tour group on top of making my own plans.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Well finally got a call from the group doing the tours and there is NOT a Sat. tour and we aren't on either of the original tours either. SO frustrated with this process. Maybe we'll save money in the end.

Anyone else going on their own? Would love to know details as to how you are getting to Niagara (where to look on line to book and so on).

Ugh! We are wanting to go to Niagra Falls as well. I guess i've been so wrapped up with my own things that i haven't had time to even think about the trip until NOW!! So great! What do we do???

I didn't sign up for the tour because I thought it was way too pricey to justify it. I just googled the idea and found this: http://www.torontotours.net/?event=offer.detail&offerId=7812MUCH more price-friendly and sounds pretty similar to the one PC was offering and it's less than half the price pp!!!

This sounds much better than buying a megabus ticket, which is what I was looking into. :)
Thanks for posting!!

What day are you thinking of going? The one on Toronto Tours says it's an 11-hour trip... just wondering if we'd be back in time on Friday for the gala... Still trying to decide...

i don't want to miss the gala but friday would be ideal! I guess we'll go saturday but i'm going to talk to anthony to see what we're going to do. What about you guys?

I'm thinking Saturday as well... BUT... my sis and I might be leaving on Saturday if the Wings are playing in Detroit that night since it will be the start of round 2 of the playoffs... :blushing: I'll know when we get there what our schedule will be.

Can't wait to see you!!!!!! :candyheart:

Had hoped for Fri., but with the gala will prob. go for Sat. Hubby wants to go to Hockey Hall of fame, which I'm told takes a while to go through so we'll prob. do it Fri. instead. Waiting to pick Niagara tour till I talk with him. Sooo excited!

There are other Niagara options on the site too if you look at the links on the sides, some were less than 11 hrs. and had various prices.

I've never used that site for the tours so I'm not sure about them... I'll have to check the reviews!I've also heard it takes a while to get through the HHOF but that is really one of my top priorities since I've never been there!!!

1. What do you mean by "Rant" in the title?

"Rant" in the title refers to the person expressing their frustration or complaint about a certain topic. In this case, it may be about difficulties with a product or service from Pampered Chef.

2. Is this a common issue among other Pampered Chef customers?

We understand that every customer's experience may vary, but we take all feedback seriously and strive to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

3. How can I get in touch with Pampered Chef about my frustration?

You can reach out to our customer service team through our website or by calling our toll-free number. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm (CT) and Saturday from 9am to 1pm (CT).

4. What steps should I take if I'm having trouble with a specific product?

If you are having trouble with a specific product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution or replacement if needed.

5. Are there any resources available to help with common issues?

Yes, we have a variety of resources available on our website, including product manuals, how-to guides, and troubleshooting tips. Our customer service team can also provide additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cincychef