• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon

S
sdarabie
Anyone have the "script" for this? I know it's been on here before...and of course I didn't save it then and now I can't find it...

I just found out my other job is no longer. I really want to give this a try to get more bookings! Thanks!
Sonya

Here is the script again. I challenge you ALL to do this!

Hi ________________________, this is ____________________ from Pampered Chef. I was calling to see if you would be interested in being on of my preferred hosts. I have a challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. I am booking dates between now and December 12th. For booking your show with me in this 24 hours you will be entered to win a $100 shopping spree with Pampered Chef. We have a new catalog with 60 new products and mid-season holiday products that you and your friends will love! Our host bonuses in the next months are incredible! Please give me a call back at ___________________________ to be one of these preferred hosts. My challenge ends at 9 pm on Sunday night. Thank you!

Thanks to your posting, I got busy and made some phone calls this evening. It
felt so good to reconnect with some of my past guests and hostess'. Nothing
materialized but at least I got my name out and they know about our Stoneware this month, and the bridal registry. I'm praying that some one in
the ten will reconsider and call me back. You never know. I really appreciated the script.

Tell me how you handled the Shopping Spree. Did you use items you had in your stock of "Freebies", or actually pay for it as a Consultant Gift on a large party order? How large a field of names did you draw from?

I am TOTALLY going to take that challenge. Starting in the morning. :D

Please Explain.....
sdarabie said:
Anyone have the "script" for this? I know it's been on here before...and of course I didn't save it then and now I can't find it...

I just found out my other job is no longer. I really want to give this a try to get more bookings! Thanks!
Sonya

I am fairly new to all of this (just started with PC last month) and have not heard of this 24 shows in 24 hours thing. I know this may sound kinda dumb, but can someone explain this to me a little bit more? Are you making calls to your List of 100 or just random phone calls, etc??

pmprdRN2 said:
I am fairly new to all of this (just started with PC last month) and have not heard of this 24 shows in 24 hours thing. I know this may sound kinda dumb, but can someone explain this to me a little bit more? Are you making calls to your List of 100 or just random phone calls, etc??
You are making calls to your list of 100 and any /all guests that have been to your shows. It's a challenge to rejuvenate your biz. Good Luck and HTH Laurel

I am too!! I am off tomorrow and I AM GETTING ON THE PHONE!!!

Related to 24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon

1. What is the purpose of the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon"?

The purpose of the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon" is to raise awareness and funds for a specific cause or organization through a 24-hour phone-a-thon event. This event involves volunteers making phone calls to potential donors and encouraging them to make a donation or pledge their support.

2. How does the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon" work?

The "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon" typically involves a team of volunteers who are divided into shifts to make phone calls throughout the 24-hour period. The volunteers are provided with a script and a list of potential donors to contact. They make calls, provide information about the cause or organization, and ask for donations or pledges of support.

3. What is the purpose of having 24 shows in 24 hours?

The purpose of having 24 shows in 24 hours is to keep the event engaging and entertaining for the audience. Each show can feature different activities, performances, or special guests, keeping the audience engaged and motivated to continue watching and supporting the cause. It also allows for a wider reach, as different shows may attract different audiences.

4. How can I get involved in the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon"?

If you are interested in getting involved in the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon", you can reach out to the organizers to inquire about volunteer opportunities. You can also spread the word about the event and encourage others to participate by making donations or attending the shows.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon"?

Participating in the "24 Shows in 24 Hours Phone a Thon" can have several benefits, including raising funds and awareness for a good cause, building a sense of community and teamwork among volunteers, and gaining valuable experience in event planning and fundraising. It can also be a fun and rewarding experience to be a part of a successful event that makes a positive impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JessBarszcz