• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

100 Guest List Form to Send Ot Hostess.

In summary, The 100 Guest List form is a customizable tool that can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. It helps you keep track of guests for a party and can be personalized to fit your needs. The form can be sent to your hostess through email, in person, or through your consultant website. It is also available in both printable and digital formats.
cbord
I created this one last night and just send to one on my hostess. As you can see it gives the hostess a chance to win 4 prizes and FREE cooking show.

The prizes will depend on what I have on hand to give. Twizits, Season's Best, Recipe cards, etc..

I keep ya'll posted on how it works out for this show.

Charlene

Attachments

• Hostess Sherri Weymouth Guest List send on 090206.doc
    58 KB · Views: 597
Thanks - that's cool! :)

PrizesSo what are your prizes for each level??

Just curious.

Lisa

I have Season's Best, twixits, whipper, tongs, citrus peeler, recipe cards, soap, lotion, scrapers and plenty of extra products.

I will put a prize package togther depending on how many prizes the hostess won and how complete the list is.

Prize #1 will be current Season Best.

Prize #2 maybel be my version of PC $$ off their hostess order at their show.

Prize #3 will be collection on PC recipes (not from PC cookbooks) in a folder. I do not have this cmpiled yet. I am thinking of making a few different ones, beverages, appertizers, desserts, entrees so that my hostess' can collect different ones. Prehaps 5 recipes to each folder.

Prize #4 will either door prize item, pantry item or something I have on hand.

This is new concept for me, working on.
Any suggestions appreciate.

Charlene

1. How do I access the 100 Guest List form?

The 100 Guest List form can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in, click on the "Forms" tab, and select the "100 Guest List" option.

2. What is the purpose of the 100 Guest List form?

The 100 Guest List form is used to help you keep track of the guests that your hostess will invite to her party. It also serves as a tool to help you plan and prepare for the event.

3. Can I customize the 100 Guest List form?

Yes, you can customize the 100 Guest List form to fit your needs. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, and even add your own logo or branding.

4. How do I send the 100 Guest List form to my hostess?

You can send the 100 Guest List form to your hostess through email or by printing it out and giving it to her in person. You can also share the form with your hostess through your consultant website.

5. Is the 100 Guest List form available in different formats?

Yes, the 100 Guest List form is available in both printable and digital formats. You can choose to download and print the form, or use it online through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies