• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!

In summary, the group discussed their progress towards reaching their incentive levels. Heather shared that she had recently checked her IPT tracker and was only $870 away from reaching her goal. She also mentioned that she would be making level 1 for the first time in two years and was trying to decide between the $350 PC or $250 cash reward. Others in the group congratulated her and shared their own progress and goals. The conversation also touched on the different rewards and gift cards available for reaching different levels. Some expressed disappointment at not being able to reach higher levels, but were still happy with their progress. Overall, the group encouraged each other to keep striving towards their goals.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought I was a couple thousand away before this 1k show I had a few weeks ago:rolleyes: . Well I checked my IPT tracker and I am only $870 away and I have a $580 show closing this week so only $290ish to go and I have 1 more Nov show and 1 Dec. catty show and 3 boutiques so far. I will be making level 1 for the first time in two years! Whoooohooooo! Haven't decided yet which I will take??? $350 PC or $250 cash??:D

How's everyone else lookin now that we are at the end of the stretch???? You all can do it, whatever levels you are striving for!:)

heat123 said:
I thought I was a couple thousand away before this 1k show I had a few weeks ago:rolleyes: . Well I checked my IPT tracker and I am only $870 away and I have a $580 show closing this week so only $290ish to go and I have 1 more Nov show and 1 Dec. catty show and 3 boutiques so far. I will be making level 1 for the first time in two years! Whoooohooooo! Haven't decided yet which I will take??? $350 PC or $250 cash??:D

How's everyone else lookin now that we are at the end of the stretch???? You all can do it, whatever levels you are striving for!:)

Congrats Heather!

I think either way, you get a Visa Gift Card - it's just the greater $ amount you can only claim if you attend conference......

I was hoping for Level 2, but I won't make it. I'm very happy with Level 1......$300 Conf Cash is NICE!

I don't even think I am getting level 1 this year. Bad Year!

Good for you, Heather! You gotta' love free money!
I'm quite a ways away from getting any level, but I just started in May. Too bad I'm not getting any recruits. That would have helped. I do think I may hit $15,000 by year end. If not, I will hit it within my first one or two January shows.

ChefBeckyD said:
Congrats Heather!I think either way, you get a Visa Gift Card - it's just the greater $ amount you can only claim if you attend conference......
The Conference Cash is a Visa Gift Card that you pick up at NC. If you choose the other, you choose from gift cards/certificates from various places. I'm fairly certain you can mix and match, and there are oodles of places to choose from. (At least that's my understanding of how it's worked in the past.)

That's awesome Heather!! I am $25.00 away from it!! I am thrilled to earn the conference cash! Next year my goal is a TRIP though!

JAE said:
Good for you, Heather! You gotta' love free money!
I'm quite a ways away from getting any level, but I just started in May. Too bad I'm not getting any recruits. That would have helped. I do think I may hit $15,000 by year end. If not, I will hit it within my first one or two January shows.
WHooohooo for $15k and your raise!:D

I started in May so I wasn't really shooting for any Incentive.....But I think I will reach $15,000 by the end year. I am really excited about that. My Pampered Chef Business is doing better than I had expected!

Congrats Heather - that's awesome! Hopefully you can come to conference again next year:) I'm just under 4000 away from level 1 - only have 2 shows and one catalog show - but one show is a cookie exchange with a neighborhood that's been doing it for 7 years - it's their kick off for the holiday season - so with 60 people invited - it has potential to be big - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I just turned in my shows that put me over level 1 the other day. Now for the cruise... only 30,000 points to go... ;) Don't think I'll be cruising this year. That's ok though, I made level 1!

Great gobb Heather , I just made level 2 so I am going on a cruise with my Family . I have leared this year not to wait to the end to work so hard next year i try to be consitant though out the year

Last edited:
WAY TO GO Heather!!!!

I made level 1 awhile ago, but no shot at level 2. But like you..I'm THRILLED to get that! Even though I doubled my last years total, its still way too far to reach.....BUT We'll get um next year....;) ;) :cool:

Ginger428 said:
WAY TO GO Heather!!!!

I made level 1 awhile ago, but no shot at level 2. But like you..I'm THRILLED to get that! Even though I doubled my last years total, its still way too far to reach.....BUT We'll get um next year....;) ;) :cool:

Go Ginger! 50K Sales Is Awesome Congrats girlfriend!:D

heat123 said:
Go Ginger! 50K Sales Is Awesome Congrats girlfriend!:D

:balloon: Heather, I am so happy for you!! :sing:

I reached Level 1 in August, but am nowhere near Level 2. I've talked with my husband about next year and since he travels for work he's agreed to work from home in the month of Feb so I can have as many parties as possible for DOUBLE POINTS, baby!!! I've got 20 available dates and plan to book each and every one of them (I hope I don't die first :rolleyes: ). If the Lord continues to bless my business the way He has I should promote to Director by March 1st, which will help me reach Level 2.

Heather, I know you can achieve whatever you put your mind to. WAY TO GO!!:thumbup:

I just made level 1 last month and plan on using the $300 conference cash, what a better way to invest in your business?! Plus that's how much I spent last year on top of registration so it's FREE this year.

heat123 said:

Yay Heather!!! I'm so excited for you. Way to go and way to work your business. You worked hard and you deserve it! Woo hoo!

Gina M said:
Congrats Heather - that's awesome! Hopefully you can come to conference again next year:) I'm just under 4000 away from level 1 - only have 2 shows and one catalog show - but one show is a cookie exchange with a neighborhood that's been doing it for 7 years - it's their kick off for the holiday season - so with 60 people invited - it has potential to be big - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Woo hoo, you're almost there!! You can do it!! If you're getting really close, maybe offer a little customer appreciate sale right before Christmas and see if that gets you over. You can do it!!!:)

level IGreat job! I haven't made it yet but keep on trying. My sales were better this year than last year though.

My sales also went up from last year and being as part time as I am, I am happy with that....Although that cruise sounds awesome :)

WHOOOOHOOOO! My last Nov show came to $538 so far and still orders to be collected so that brings me to the level 1 officially (as soon as I close it out of course) and hopefully she will be ready by friday so I can look forward to a $3k NOV! Yeay! My 1st level incentive earned!!! So Happy!

I started at the end of Feb. but I think I can make Level 1. I needed $1096 in NOv and Dec to make it and it looks like it might happen. I have submitted $870 so far in Nov and have a $350 plus party closing on Thurs. I have 3 parties booked at the beginning of Dec. I hope I don't run out of steam as we enter Dec. I am feeling overwhelmed some and a bit discouraged. I just submitted a party with the most dificult and time-consuming hostess I have ever had. I really want the 3 December shows to go well for my hostesses and for me. I hope you are all doing well.

How many points do you need for level 2. I know I am nowhere near. However, I do have 3004 Panorama points. yeah

chefjwr said:
I started at the end of Feb. but I think I can make Level 1. I needed $1096 in NOv and Dec to make it and it looks like it might happen. I have submitted $870 so far in Nov and have a $350 plus party closing on Thurs. I have 3 parties booked at the beginning of Dec. I hope I don't run out of steam as we enter Dec. I am feeling overwhelmed some and a bit discouraged. I just submitted a party with the most dificult and time-consuming hostess I have ever had. I really want the 3 December shows to go well for my hostesses and for me. I hope you are all doing well.

How many points do you need for level 2. I know I am nowhere near. However, I do have 3004 Panorama points. yeah
You Can DO IT! Good luck!

To answer your ? it's 56k I think for level 2 as a consultant.

Thanks Heather.

I am only 950 away from level 1 with 5 Dec shows it will be the 1st incentive I have made since I started 2 yrs ago.

That's so great Jennie. Woohooooo!!

Great job everyone! I'm still about $3900 for the year and only have 1 more cooking show on Friday and one catalog show in December - I had a cookie exchange for next week but she decided to wait and do a separate PC show in Jan. So at least I'm getting bookings for Jan. and Feb already - I'll have to work those double points big time (and hopefully score extra in Jan. as well) - I really doubt I'll make level 1 this year but I'm sure shooting for level 2 next year - I want a trip!!

Related to Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!

What is the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!"?

The "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants to earn rewards for achieving certain sales goals.

How do I qualify for the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!"?

To qualify for the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales goal set by the company.

What are the rewards for achieving the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!"?

The rewards for achieving the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!" may vary each time the promotion is offered, but typically include products, discounts, or special perks from Pampered Chef.

Can I participate in the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!" multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!" each time it is offered as long as you meet the sales goal set by Pampered Chef.

How do I track my progress for the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!"?

You can track your progress for the "Yippppeeee Level 1 Incentive Here I Come!" through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting your upline or the company directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • leftymac