• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question

In summary, the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to host cooking parties and earn rewards. To participate, customers must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least two guests who book their own parties. The rewards for hosting a qualifying party include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host bonuses. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, but customers can still earn host rewards and benefits from other offers. The duration of the promotion varies, so it is important to check the current dates and details on the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn even more rewards as a host!
northern_sunshine
For the Yes I'm Cooking Incentive, I'm supposed to do 2 tele-classes. With a 6 year old and a 6 month old, being on the phone for more than 2 minutes is...well...unpleasant. Does anyone know if the recorded tele-classes count? I e-mailed Support Services Monday and still haven't heard back. :(

angela
yes they do
thats what i did with a 2 yr old i know exactly what your talking about

OMG I'm so glad! I really want that incentive (my next goal now that I'm qualified and had my 4 shows in 30 days for the $100 PCD's.

Yeah, the littlest one thinks the phone is her cue to cry her head off. :D

Is this an incentive ut out by your Director? Tell me more, I'd love to do it with my team!

Ginny

What is the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question"?

The "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to host cooking parties and earn rewards.

How do I participate in the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question"?

To participate, simply host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least two guests who book their own parties. Then, submit your party orders and completed host rewards form to Pampered Chef within 10 days of the party date.

What rewards can I earn through the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question"?

By hosting a qualifying party, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host bonuses. The exact rewards vary depending on the total sales of your party and the number of guests who book their own parties.

Can I combine the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question" with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question" cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits from other promotions in addition to the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question."

How long does the "Yes I'm Cooking Incentive Question" promotion last?

The promotion typically runs for a limited time, so be sure to check the current dates and details on the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn even more rewards as a host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • angmillar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC