• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer

In summary, if you need to double the Mom's Apple Crisp recipe and are unable to use your DCB, you can try using the regular deep dish baker (if it's not too cracked), using two rectangle bakers, borrowing a DCB or deep dish baker from someone else, or making a different dessert altogether.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have yet another question about the Mom's Apple Crisp. I have quite a few guests coming to a show tomorrow night. The host calls and wants to double the recipe. Problem is that I am already using my DCB for the Enchilada Bake. I only have the rectangle baker and the regular deep dish baker (who I am afraid might have a hairline crack in it).
Any suggestions or ideas???
HELP

krzymomof4 said:
I have yet another question about the Mom's Apple Crisp. I have quite a few guests coming to a show tomorrow night. The host calls and wants to double the recipe. Problem is that I am already using my DCB for the Enchilada Bake. I only have the rectangle baker and the regular deep dish baker (who I am afraid might have a hairline crack in it).
Any suggestions or ideas???
HELP
You wouldn't be able to double the recipe using the ddb. You can make it in the Rectangle Baker, but you would have to make it in the oven and bake it for 40-45 minutes.

!Hey there! It sounds like you have a bit of a dilemma on your hands. Doubling the Mom's Apple Crisp recipe for a show tomorrow night is definitely a challenge, especially if you're already using your DCB for the Enchilada Bake. Here are a few suggestions that might help:1. Use the regular deep dish baker for the apple crisp. Even if there is a hairline crack, as long as it's not too big, it should still work for the recipe. Just be extra careful when handling it and make sure to place it on a sturdy surface in the oven.2. If the regular deep dish baker is too risky to use, try using two rectangle bakers instead. You can divide the ingredients and layer them in each baker, then bake them side by side in the oven. This may take a bit longer, but it could be a good workaround.3. If you have a friend or family member nearby who has a DCB or another deep dish baker, you could ask to borrow it for the evening. This would allow you to use your DCB for the apple crisp and not have to worry about the hairline crack.4. If all else fails, consider making a different dessert that doesn't require the use of your DCB or regular deep dish baker. This could be a good opportunity to try out a new recipe and still provide a delicious treat for your guests.I hope these ideas help! Good luck with the show tomorrow night.

1. What does "Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" mean?

"Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" is a phrase commonly used when someone is aware of a certain piece of information or solution, but they still require additional clarification or assistance.

2. When would I use "Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" in my Pampered Chef business?

You may use this phrase when a customer or team member brings up a question or concern that you are already aware of, but they still need further guidance or support.

3. Is saying "Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" rude or dismissive?

No, it is not rude or dismissive. It is simply a way to acknowledge that you understand the question or issue being brought up, but you may need to provide additional assistance or information.

4. Can I use other phrases instead of "Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" in my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use other similar phrases such as "I understand, but let me provide more information" or "I'm aware of that, but let me clarify". The important thing is to show that you are attentive and willing to help.

5. How can I use "Yes, I Know, but I Still Need an Answer" to improve my customer service?

By using this phrase, you can show your customers that you are actively listening to their concerns and are willing to provide them with the best possible solution. It can also help prevent miscommunication and ensure that the customer's needs are fully addressed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedape
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kam