• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Customers Has a Question

In summary, Rae says that you can only order samples in the packages as determined by HO (well, and the few open stock pieces). The only other way would be if some of the items were guest special in March or April, then you could get them the month ahead, but, alas, those specials are current items. Regarding the chicken, Rae says that you should start checking the temp about 1/2 hr before it's supposed to be done. She recommends a Pocket Thermometer.
raebates
Staff member
I got an email including the following question:

If I bake a whole chicken in the stoneware deep dish baker and I have another one to put on top of it to cover--what is the temp and how long do I bake it? I've always wanted to do that but I don't know how to do it.

I don't know the answer. Do you?

OT: While I'm at it, I have a question. I've always ordered the sample packets. This time I'd like to order only a few of the items I didn't earn. I think there's a way to order them in February. Am I right? If so, how can I go about that?

TIA!!

Rae, you can only order samples in the packages as determined by HO (well, and the few open stock pieces). The only other way would be if some of the items were guest special in March or April, then you could get them the month ahead, but, alas, those specials are current items.Regarding the chicken, I don't understand what your customer means by "I have another one to put on top to cover." But a whole chicken should roast in the oven for the same time as in a non-stone pan.

I think she means if the host has 2 deep dish bakers instead of a deep covered baker and put them on top of each other to create a covered baker, how long would it take. I don't know the answer though!

Here's what I do with my chickens when I cook them, but I do it slow because you get the best flavor and the most tender chicken. First, put it breast side down. Second, put it on the lowest rack of your oven and I cook it at 320 for about 1 1/2 hours or until the thickest part reaches 160 degrees. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting into it. It'll be fall of the bone delish and juicy!! I do this mostly in my fluted stone and I've got a fab recipe that I posted on my website for all of my guests to enjoy. (If you care to look at it my site is /andreacooper

Would a whole chicken fit in a DDB with another DDB over top? The old bowl would work, but I can't picture two DDB's working.

She probably has the old baking bowl, which fits on the DDB. It functions like the current Deep Covered Baker.You know, chickens are so different based on size and if they are totally thawed or not, so I would tell her to go by the package directions (when I buy whole fryers there are usually cooking guidelines somewhere on the packaging) and start checking the temp about 1/2 hr before it's supposed to be done. She needs a Pocket Thermometer! :)

Thanks for all info! I'll share the chicken tips with my customer.Guess I'll have to wait until March 1 to order the extra new products I want. Bummer. Not worth buying more products than I need, though.

Related to One of My Customers Has a Question

What is the best way to contact customer service for Pampered Chef?

The best way to contact customer service for Pampered Chef is by calling our toll-free number at 1-888-687-2433 or by filling out the contact form on our website.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 1-5 business days for delivery.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. You can return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Can I cancel or change my order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

Do you offer discounts or promotions?

Yes, we offer various discounts and promotions throughout the year. To stay updated on our current offers, sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website for any ongoing sales or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrpampchefdoug
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Laurena