• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

XL Pampered Chef Shirts - All Excellent Condition - PM Me for Details!

In summary, the XL Pampered Chef shirts come in sizes XL, 2XL, and 3XL and are in excellent condition. They are made of a durable cotton and polyester blend and can be purchased individually or in bulk with discounts available. Please PM us for more details on sizes, conditions, pricing, and availability.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have three PC shirts that are too big for me. I thought someone on here might be able to use them.

1 - 2XL?? Red "Celebrate" 20 years National Conference 2000 Shirt $2

1 - 2XL?? Blue "The Best Is Yet To Come" National Conference 2001 Shirt $2

1 - 1XL?? Navy "Success In Sight" Leadership Conference 2000 Shirt $2

The sizes have ?? beside them because there are no tags on them and I am taking a guess as to the sizes. I wear and XL and they all are too big for me. All of the shirts are in excellent condition with no stains or tears as far as I can see.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Elizabeth

These have been sold!

What sizes are available for the XL Pampered Chef shirts?

The XL Pampered Chef shirts come in a variety of sizes, including XL, 2XL, and 3XL. Please PM us for specific details on the available sizes.

Are the XL Pampered Chef shirts in excellent condition?

Yes, all of our XL Pampered Chef shirts are in excellent condition. They have been gently worn and well taken care of. Please PM us for more details on the condition of specific shirts.

Can I purchase just one XL Pampered Chef shirt?

Yes, you can purchase just one XL Pampered Chef shirt. We understand that you may not need a whole set, so we are happy to sell individual shirts. Please PM us for more information on pricing and availability.

What material are the XL Pampered Chef shirts made of?

The XL Pampered Chef shirts are made of a high-quality, durable material that is perfect for working in the kitchen. It is a blend of cotton and polyester, making it both comfortable and easy to care for.

Do you offer any discounts for buying multiple XL Pampered Chef shirts?

Yes, we do offer discounts for purchasing multiple XL Pampered Chef shirts. Please PM us for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • twinkie10