• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would It Be Crazy to Set up a Booth At....

In summary, the mutt mixer and flea market are trying to raise awareness of homeless animals and are accepting all vendors. They are specifically accepting vendors who sell craft or flea market items. There are dog biscuit recipes in the files and a catalog or website with all the recipes so people can take them home with them.
FHL
a mutt mixer and flea market?? Basically they are trying to raise awareness of homeless animals. I am thinking they will have most animal vendor products but they specifically note that they are accepting all vendors. (Register NOW! If you are interested in a 10x10 vendor space to sell craft or flea market items, promote your business or public awareness of your organization)

Would I be crazy to try it? Note - this would be my first booth.

I emailed the organizer to see if she could give me an idea of what type of vendors she has already.

Depends on the price! If it's cheap, go for it, what do you have to loose?! There's always PC junkies in every crowd!

It is only $20. I figure if nothing else i can see a lot of cute puppies....

Go for it! For only $20, it may be worth the time!

hand out recipes on home made dog biscuits!

Last year I had a booth for a day at a Doggy Day Care Grand Opening. Didn't know what to expect. I got some sales and 2 bookings and 1 book show.
i've done worse.

You can always talk up the time saving aspect of our tools: saving time on food prep will leave pet owners with more time to play with the pooch. :) If you also indicate that all orders placed that day will be part of a fundraiser for the organization, you might get some really good sales.I think there are some dog biscuit recipes in the files (and if not, you can google them). That would make a cute handout with your info on it.

With the idea of the dog biscuit idea you could have all the products displayed that you used to make the dog biscuits with a bow around them as if they were a present.

I don't know if this even sounds good my mind is not working well this morning.

Well I just saw on the website that you are not allowed to have any food that isn't pre-packaged (chips, water, etc).

I can't even get a hold of the organizer. I'm going to try to call again at lunch.

Thanks for all the great ideas though!!! I hope I am able to get in.

Good luck and if you do this be sure to show the products that you would use to make the dog biscuits and have your info on the recipe sheet. I would also make a list of the products and the prices in case someone is really interested. JMO.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - I didn't mean for you to make dog biscuits as a handout. I meant to use a printout of a biscuit recipe as the handout. Instead of a people-food recipe card.

I did a Pampered Pooch party a few weeks ago. We made dog and cat treats. The hostess had a dog walking/pet sitting service and she invited her clients. It was a blast and her sales were $645.

I did a tri fold of dog and cat recipes for it. I can forward it, but it's in Publisher 2000.

Can you forward it to me Carol? I am doing a "Bark in the Park" event next weekend. I've been wondering if I should have something event specific or just focus on what we do. Those sound like great ideas and something that would endear you to the owners.

Yes, please forward that to me also please.

I still can't get a hold of the organizer - I'm trying again today and crossing my fingers.

Good luck with your booth I think it would be great fun. I love my dog he is currently warming my feet by laying on them.

the small square bowls or the small round dots bowls would make cute "pampered pooch" food/water dishes. And since they are a set of 2, for the price it is cheaper than some at the pet stores......AND since they just happen to be the special for this month you may just rack up enough in sales for a nice little catalog show....

Anyone who wants the dog/cat treat tri fold, please email me at [email protected]. I can get it out easier that way. It's in Publisher 2000, so please don't ask me to convert it to anything else. If you have a newer verison of Publisher it will work.

Ok - she FINALLY got back to me. Doesn't have a PC vendor so I will be there. Yeah!!

Just push the fact that you can control the ingredients in homemade doggie bisquits.. and make them healthier. People will love it. I make my dogs bisquits for every year. They love them.

gingertannery said:
Just push the fact that you can control the ingredients in homemade doggie bisquits.. and make them healthier. People will love it. I make my dogs bisquits for every year. They love them.

You make them up for the whole year for you dog? What recipe do you use?

can you tell us more about your pampered pooch party? What products did you use?

For those that requested the tri fold, I can't seem to send it to anyone.

Anyone have any ideas why I can't attach it to this post, or even in an email. It just won't send. GRRRRR.

As for the party, we made dog and cat treats. I used the basic stuff: bar pan, batter bowl, food chopper, spatulas, bamboo, etc. Plus every got a little goodie bag for their pets to take home.

1. Would it be crazy to set up a booth at a local farmers market?

No, it would not be crazy to set up a booth at a local farmers market. In fact, it can be a great opportunity to showcase our products to a new audience and potentially gain new customers.

2. Would it be crazy to set up a booth at a community festival?

No, it would not be crazy to set up a booth at a community festival. These events often attract a large crowd and can be a great way to increase brand awareness and make sales.

3. Would it be crazy to set up a booth at a trade show?

No, it would not be crazy to set up a booth at a trade show. Trade shows are specifically designed for businesses to showcase their products and services, making it a great opportunity to network and potentially gain new customers or partnerships.

4. Would it be crazy to set up a booth at a school or church fundraiser?

No, it would not be crazy to set up a booth at a school or church fundraiser. These types of events often attract a large and diverse crowd, providing a great opportunity to promote our products and potentially make sales.

5. Would it be crazy to set up a booth at a sporting event?

No, it would not be crazy to set up a booth at a sporting event. This type of event can attract a large and enthusiastic crowd, making it a great opportunity to showcase our products and potentially gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lisa/ChefBear