• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worried About Going Inactive: My Sept. Hostess Experience

In summary, to avoid going inactive as a hostess with Pampered Chef, you can either host another party within six months of your previous party or make a purchase of $150 or more during that time period. If you do go inactive as a hostess, you will not be able to receive hostess rewards or discounts on products, but you can still place orders as a customer and attend other parties as a guest. Hostess rewards can only be earned if your party reaches the minimum sales requirement of $200, but you can still earn half-price items for every $200 in sales, even if your party does not reach the minimum requirement. Hostess benefits can be transferred to another party if you are unable to host your scheduled party,
Belle4562
My Sept. was really slow - I had a repeat hostess who booked to get the cookware, but I am only at around 200 commissionable sales. I am worried about one customer because she was hesitant about one of the items she bought - if she decides to return it will it make me go inactive? TIA

Re: ReturnsNo, Pampered Chef doesn't take away our commissionable sales like that. :)

Re: ReturnsThank you!

Related to Worried About Going Inactive: My Sept. Hostess Experience

1. How can I avoid going inactive as a hostess with Pampered Chef?

To avoid going inactive as a hostess with Pampered Chef, you can either host another party within six months of your previous party or make a purchase of $150 or more during that time period.

2. What happens if I do go inactive as a hostess?

If you do go inactive as a hostess, you will not be able to receive hostess rewards or discounts on products. However, you can still place orders as a customer and attend other parties as a guest.

3. Can I still earn hostess rewards if my party does not reach the minimum sales requirement?

No, in order to earn hostess rewards, your party must reach the minimum sales requirement of $200. However, you can still earn half-price items for every $200 in sales, even if your party does not reach the minimum requirement.

4. Can I transfer my hostess benefits to another party if I am unable to host my scheduled party?

Yes, you can transfer your hostess benefits to another party if you are unable to host your scheduled party. Simply contact your consultant to make arrangements for the transfer.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can host a party with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can host a party with Pampered Chef. In fact, we encourage our hostesses to host multiple parties to continue earning rewards and discounts on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • Belle4562
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • smilesarepriceless