• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Working Towards Disney, Need Help!

In summary, after a difficult first trimester and a long break for bedrest, the speaker is back to work and has realized that they are closer to earning a Disney trip than they originally thought. Despite not making any sales during their break, they have a large number of recruiting points and are only 7600 points away from qualifying for the trip. They have upcoming shows and are open to booking more in order to reach their goal. They are seeking advice from others who have been in a similar position and have already taken steps such as sending out letters and offering incentives to their customers. They are determined to make their dream family trip to Disney a reality.
Chef Kearns said:
With the shows I have I don't think I can get there with sales points. I need another recruit to qualify. I have 2 who haven't qualified yet, but neither of them are even close or motivated to do it. How do I light a gentle fire? I don't want them to turn resentful, but I REALLY WANT TO EARN DISNEY!!!

My Director is trying to get two more qualified to earn Level 3 and she sent them out a challenge that I'm thinking of using myself as I also need a ton more to qualify as I can't do it in sales points alone. Here's what she shared with me:

I wanted to let you know about an personal incentive I am offering to
New consultants who qualify by Dec. 29th =Cranberry or White Baker Free from me! This will be in addition to all those pChef bucks you can earn plus new Spring products!

You already know that I feel the baker is a must have for a new consultant to showcase at their shows as well as have in their kitchens.
This will help both the new consultant and me as I am very close to achieving the Level 3 Disney Incentive but need two more consultants to qualify by the end of the year.

Do you think you'd like to set this incentive as a goal? if so, what color would you choose?

Please reply to this email with your thoughts. Thanks!

I am going to send that to one of my recruits Darcy! Thank you for sharing. I'm feeling so defeated!! I just got an email from my Friday host. She's canceling!! My 2 recruits are not returning phone calls or emails. I don't know what else I can do! I"ve been calling everyone since last week trying to get people to work on the $100 for a Mega show. Only 8 people have committed so far. My husband is like, "if you don't earn it you are not a failure." The thing is I SO TOTALLY FEEL LIKE A FAILURE!! Why did I let my September and October suck so bad?!!!

Right now I need 4109 more points! I have the neccessary recruits. Just need more points! I think if at least one of my gals were to qualify I could find $2109 in sales! Let me tell you the HO Leads are helping!

GO ON GUYS!! You can do it! It's the qualifying those consultants thing that is pretty much out of our control. I know we can help them, but I often have to think about that saying "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink." It's frustrating!!!

I pretty much wrote off the trip months ago mostly because my sales didn't seem to be there. I had a tough year so it wasn't a huge surprise. Then I realized my latest recruit wasn't going to qualify and I do need a 4th qualified recruit anyway to make the trip, so it was pretty much a lost cause. I have two potential recruits, but were planning to sign mid-December, so wouldn't qualify by the end of the year. Wellllll....one of those potential recruits called last night and wants to try to have a huge online show over the next five days. This would be submitted as her show and I shared with her if there was ANY way she could qualify by the end of December, she will get some extra bonuses from me! That would be HUGE for me. That would put me about 1700 points away from level 2, including all the sales I have now. There's pretty much no chance my latest consultant would qualify either, but I may offer her a little incentive. She's about $700 from qualifying and has a show on Sunday, but it's an open house style with a new jewelry consultant so I doubt it's going to be a huge show, so I'm assuming she won't qualify.

Soooooo...should I pull out all the stops to try to make this happen? I never in a million years thought I'd be this close and when my potential consultant called me last night to say she wants to try to have a HUGE online show, it got my wheels turning. I'm going to Disney over Christmas but would LOVE to earn the trip. I just don't know what to do!!!!

I don't have any more shows, but the online orders have been pouring in and I hope to get quite a bit more, but if I had TWO consultants qualify, that would secure it for me!! I never thought I'd be this close or else I would have begged for another show along the way! I think I may make lots of phone calls over the next few days just to round up straggling orders and people who need things for the holidays. I'll try to make it into a mystery host show and let everyone know that they get an entry in the drawing for benefits just for placing an order. Any other thoughts? I really don't want to stress about this because I had already written it off, but I also don't want to come SO close. Most of it hinges on my consultants qualifying. UGGGG.

In your case Becky I think offering a special like Darcy's Director would work great for you!!

And to answer your question...YES!! Pull out all of the stops to earn the trip!! Why not?! Even if your family didn't want to go back to Disney in 6 months you would have the gift card (are they doing that this year?)!!

Chef Kearns said:
In your case Becky I think offering a special like Darcy's Director would work great for you!!

And to answer your question...YES!! Pull out all of the stops to earn the trip!! Why not?! Even if your family didn't want to go back to Disney in 6 months you would have the gift card (are they doing that this year?)!!

Thanks, Sandra! Oh I think we'd go if I earn it.:D:D:D So, I did just get off the phone with both my current consultant who is $700 away from qualifying, but is VERY slow out of the gate and just doesn't "get it" most of the time, but that's ok. Slow and steady wins the race, right? Just not maybe by 12/31. So, I offered her a pick out of my closet of goodies if she qualifies by 12/31. I've got a BUNCH of stuff I can give her. I didn't want to stress her out, though, because she gets pretty frazzled pretty easily.:) She's definitely someone who wants a hand-holder, but I really want this to work out for her. So, I told her that it would help me out too, in addition to helping her earn PC$$ because it would get me THIS CLOSE to earning the trip. She was genuinely excited to hear that, so that may motivate her a little.

As for the the consultant who is about to sign and trying to do this catalog/online show to make a bulk of the $1250 she'd need to qualify, I told her I'd give her an extra Executive Stir Fry Skillet I happen to have if she qualifies by 12/31 and I KNOW she wanted that! She got really excited and is going to try. She might actually be able to make it. So, we shall see!! I'd crap in my pants if I earn the trip, excuse the expression.

And, DEB, I have to say that you inspired me to really take a look at this!! You moved AND had a baby and still are earning the trip, so that's AWESOME!!!! You're my inspiration, as well as all of you other hard workers out there!!!!:D:D I'm so impressed that none of you are giving up until you're there!!

$1887 away anf FREAKING OUT! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

susanbp0129 said:
$1887 away anf freaking out! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can

i know you can!

Wow you guys are great!! We can do it!!

Update on me, I'm $74.93 away from earning it BUT i still need one recruit to qualify! I have a couple that are so close but I need them to have time to call me back! :) I have shows closing out today as well as a bridal shower tonight, show tomorrow and a show on Monday so I'll have it earned today hopefully! :) I'm excited!!! Just wish the tracker would update with my new points!!:D

Go Susan and Kristi!!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
And, DEB, I have to say that you inspired me to really take a look at this!! You moved AND had a baby and still are earning the trip, so that's AWESOME!!!! You're my inspiration, as well as all of you other hard workers out there!!!!:D:D I'm so impressed that none of you are giving up until you're there!!

Awwww, thanks!

I am $103 away thanks to some online orders, but I have $700 sitting on my desk and two more shows to go....Yippee!!!I'm also excited because for some reason I had it in my head that level 2 included no travel allowance, but it does! They just won't make the arrangements for us--we get $600 instead. Whew!

Way to go ladies! I'm so proud of all of you!!! HUGS!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I am $103 away thanks to some online orders, but I have $700 sitting on my desk and two more shows to go....

Yippee!!!

I'm also excited because for some reason I had it in my head that level 2 included no travel allowance, but it does! They just won't make the arrangements for us--we get $600 instead. Whew!

I know, isn't it great? :) Wanna take an extra kid and I'll buy David in? :) :D

pampmomof3 said:
I know, isn't it great? :) Wanna take an extra kid and I'll buy David in? :) :D

buying David in is only $30!!!!! So I am thinking my 3rd guest will be his babysitter. :D

DebbieJ said:
buying David in is only $30!!!!! So I am thinking my 3rd guest will be his babysitter. :D

I know! That's great! Buying my 3rd in is $420! HUGE difference!

Last night I went over the top for level three for my own points .... now to qualify my two recruits. One only needs about $100 ... so I know she's there. The other needs about $1000 but has a show this Saturday so she'll be there... I'm just sending her kilo show vibes!!!!! :) I have to buy in a 6 year old so she just HAS to do it! :)

You are lucky only having to buy-in 1 child!! I have to buy in 3!! We are a family of 6 (hey Quiverfull7, which kiddos aren't you taking?) and none of our have moved out yet. LOL! I wish a family trip covered your whole immediate family, no matter how large. I wouldn't have a problem just buying in my MIL to help with the kids if all the kids could go. I am in no way poo-pooing the trip, it's just going to be a touch pricey for a FREE trip. That's all.

Chef Kearns said:
You are lucky only having to buy-in 1 child!! I have to buy in 3!! We are a family of 6 (hey Quiverfull7, which kiddos aren't you taking?) and none of our have moved out yet. LOL! I wish a family trip covered your whole immediate family, no matter how large. I wouldn't have a problem just buying in my MIL to help with the kids if all the kids could go. I am in no way poo-pooing the trip, it's just going to be a touch pricey for a FREE trip. That's all.

Yeah, you're right. :) At least it's a big dent taken out with 4 paid for, right? :)

:) We are taking the three youngest ( 13, 11 & 6). I wanted to buy in the others that still live at home, which of course then made me want to buy in our oldest daughter, her DH and our other 2 granddaughters which I don't think is even possible. Anyway, I prayed over this after seeing the cost and before I even told the older girls, God had gone ahead of me. They are cool with not going and are excited for the 3 young ones to experience this with us by themselves. With two generations in our house, it's a blessing to be able to do this with these 3. It's a huge blessing since DH doesn't have a job. I'm praying hard that he gets a job but that he will also be able to take off the time needed to make this Disney trip with us. I can't imagine not having him there. I'm trying not to think about that right now...just celebrating and working hard with both these consultants. It's all so exciting isn't it?

It really is exciting. My kids keep asking if we're going and I'm saying yes, we've earned it! :) They wanted to finish hi-liting the tracker!! :)

Darcy,
How are you doing? and everyone else?

As of right now it looks like once I send in the shows I have, I will still need $1739 (it could be a little less if any of these shows get bigger) I have already submitted over $5000 this month!! 8 shows turned in and 6 to still submit. I have one more cooking show on Dec 20th and two catalog shows that will close the 28th. I offered all of them a free DCB if they have a $500 show, but we will see if they get there. (I am using my PC $ from this month for the free baker)
I also still need my recruit to qualify and I can't reach her! I called and she may have hung up on me. I was going to offer to have her come to my last show and I would give her the sales to qualify. :(
I have a list of 7 businesses to pamper this week and am asking EVERY last friend I have if they can get $100 in orders for me.

My last resort is to call people who have ordered seasonings and try for reorders.
What is everyone else doing?

This is way too close for comfort!

Sorry,
Just had to add my three year old has spend all week saying, when we go to Disney I am going to see Mickey Mouse and Goofy and............ the list goes on and on.

He has really missed me when I leave for shows and yesterday he started crying don't leave for work mommy I just want to go to Disney now!

Oh my gosh Chantelle, you have worked your behind off and you certainly deserve to earn this trip, I sincerely hope you get it, and sooner rather than later, the stress of waiting until last second is killing me too! Please keep us updated!!!

As far as I go, my tracker still says that I have 41,000 points. So still need the 11,000 points to get it. My plan is still the same, I have 5 consultants who still need to qualify and I have plans set in place with all of them, hoping that they will do so! I actually have 6 more new consultants out there that need to qualify, but I'm only counting on 5 of them doing so. Then I will only need $1000 more in sales points myself. I've got that more than covered so we'll see! I hate hate hate waiting & depending on someone else to do something for me to earn something, but it's what it has come down too, and it's mostly my fault for taking those 3 months off for the severe morning sickness! I still have hope and I will be sure to keep you all updated! I can't tell you how motivating it has been to log in here and see messages from you all questioning how I'm doing, it's kept me going this past month, that's for sure!!!

<3 Darcy

Oops, nevermind!

cincychef said:
Darcy,
How are you doing? and everyone else?

As of right now it looks like once I send in the shows I have, I will still need $1739 (it could be a little less if any of these shows get bigger) I have already submitted over $5000 this month!! 8 shows turned in and 6 to still submit. I have one more cooking show on Dec 20th and two catalog shows that will close the 28th. I offered all of them a free DCB if they have a $500 show, but we will see if they get there. (I am using my PC $ from this month for the free baker)
I also still need my recruit to qualify and I can't reach her! I called and she may have hung up on me. I was going to offer to have her come to my last show and I would give her the sales to qualify. :(
I have a list of 7 businesses to pamper this week and am asking EVERY last friend I have if they can get $100 in orders for me.

My last resort is to call people who have ordered seasonings and try for reorders.
What is everyone else doing?

This is way too close for comfort!

That is a GREAT plan!!! So, are you not expecting those 7 businesses to get orders in by the 15th for the cut-off date?? I've been contemplating doing this again but I don't know how open they'd be if the orders won't be in by Christmas. Hmmmm.

I need a consultant to qualify too! She's about $500 away with no shows on the horizon. I've offered her a BIG bonus of some free products I have if she qualifies by the end of the month. Aaah......I don't like this stress. And I won't be here all next week, so I can't use next week to get out and get orders.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Just did all the math out and when my next 5 consultants qualify, (I think they are all going to be by tomorrow!) and I submit my own sales tomorrow too, I'm only $90.68 away from earning Level II Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's a number I KNOW I can make happen!!!

Right now my tracker says I have 40,702 points, that's going to be crazy to see it jump that much in 1 day if everything comes together!!! :) Took WAY more work and planning than that 1 day, but to see the tracker jump almost 12,000 points over night will be REALLY AWESOME don't you think!!!??? :) Keeping my fingers crossed that all of my consultants do it tomorrow like they've told me they are going to, it would be so nice not to have this hanging over my head throughout the holiday!

I am still in awe that I'm having our newest little boy in May and I could be taking my one month old son and our 22 month old son to DISNEY with the Pampered Chef!!!

OhmyDLM said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Just did all the math out and when my next 5 consultants qualify, (I think they are all going to be by tomorrow!) and I submit my own sales tomorrow too, I'm only $90.68 away from earning Level II Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's a number I KNOW I can make happen!!!

Right now my tracker says I have 40,702 points, that's going to be crazy to see it jump that much in 1 day if everything comes together!!! :) Took WAY more work and planning than that 1 day, but to see the tracker jump almost 12,000 points over night will be REALLY AWESOME don't you think!!!??? :) Keeping my fingers crossed that all of my consultants do it tomorrow like they've told me they are going to, it would be so nice not to have this hanging over my head throughout the holiday!

I am still in awe that I'm having our newest little boy in May and I could be taking my one month old son and our 22 month old son to DISNEY with the Pampered Chef!!!

Thats awsome!!! Let us know when it shows up.

pamperedbecky said:
That is a GREAT plan!!! So, are you not expecting those 7 businesses to get orders in by the 15th for the cut-off date?? I've been contemplating doing this again but I don't know how open they'd be if the orders won't be in by Christmas. Hmmmm.

I need a consultant to qualify too! She's about $500 away with no shows on the horizon. I've offered her a BIG bonus of some free products I have if she qualifies by the end of the month. Aaah......I don't like this stress. And I won't be here all next week, so I can't use next week to get out and get orders.

I was just going to pamper the businesses anyway. Even if I only get $300 in sales out of it it could earn me the trip.

My consultant who needs to qualify might just come to one of my shows but I am also helping her follow up with some leads.

Wow Darcy! That will be awesome!!

Good Luck! :) Can't wait to share your successes with you! :)

go ladies! you can do it!

Darcy!! That is so awesome!! I am so proud of you and happy for you!!

I need one consultant to qualify and $800 in sales!! That sound really far off still. My consultant doesn't have any shows submitted. Her first show isn't until the 20th!! I'm going to shadow her on her host coaching and we are going to plan a Grand Opening for her as well, after Christmas. I hate to still be stressing over it. I wish I were done already, too!!

My consultant has $1183! Her 30 days ends on December 21st. :D She'll get there!!

I might have a heart attack after all the work I did today!

I helped ALL 5 of my newest consultants submit ALL of their first shows today one by one. It seriously took me all day long and if I crunch another number anytime soon, my head will literally pop off...

BUT, if my calculations are correct, and MAN I HOPE THEY ARE!!! LoL Tomorrow (or whenever it decides to update) my incentive tracker should read 52,071 points!!!!!!!!! That's 71 points over what I need right? LoL I'm so serious when I say I'm done crunching numbers LoL

Here's the crazy thing, tonight my tracker is reading 40,702. What a way to make it move in one day huh! :) YAY ME! LoL

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone, it's been so helpful and motivating to me!!!

Best of luck to everyone else out there crunching numbers, I know your pain...

Yay Darcy!! What an amazing job you did!!

Way to go Darcy!!!!

HOly cow Darcy!!!! That's amazing!!! Way to go!!

Way to go Darcy!!!!!!
I submitted 7 shows in the last 24 hours and the last one made it in at 12:59 central time! As of right now I have $7,820.81 submitted ( I beat my personal best) and I just booked another December show today!! So I have 2 cooking shows left this month and 2 catalog shows. I still need my recruit to qualify but she submitted a show so she needs $751 in sales. She has been an my team for a while so we are going to do my last show together to help her qualify. I also signed two people so far this month!!
I think I am going to make it to Disney level 3! I am so thankful for all of my great hosts.

You are rocking and rolling Chantelle!! Is it December?

Woohooo!!!!! You are all doing awesome!!!!

Great Job DARCY!! YAY!!

Great Job Chantelle!

You guys are a ROCKIN!!

I have one more cooking show to submit and one more catalog show to turn in and right now I have $5,090 turned in! YAY! Hoping to hit $5500 myself! Also, My team is at $10722 with me included but that's our best month yet! YAY! And I've hit my directorship status (it's showing already!) AND my consultant is only $67 away from qualifying so I'll hit it!

I'm so excited!! :D Great Month!

pampmomof3 said:
And I've hit my directorship status (it's showing already!)

Mine's not yet. :mad:

I'm so excited for you Kristi! Way to go!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tracker updated today and it shows 52,071 points!!! :)

I also double checked my excellence award tracker just for the fun of it and since April I've had 11 new consultants qualify, which puts me only 4 away from earning that ruby ring! NEVER thought I'd be that close. Now I still have 4 more months to get 4 more team members qualified, the first of which is already signed now just needs to do the work!!! Now to find another 3, sure wish I didn't have two kit-nappers this year or I'd only be one away, LoL.

So excited and just had to share! Thanks again for your endless support!!!

<3 Darcy

Wooo hoooo Darcy!! That must be the BEST feeling. Way to go!! I have no doubt you'll get 3 more consultants signed and qualified!!

Congratulations Darcy!! You can definitely get there!! Four more before April!! Suh-weet!! I thought I might work towards that, too. I'll need 7!! LOL! I know you can do it!

yay for everyone!My fourth consultant turned in enough to qualify, so now I have officially earned level 2. It's a shame I couldn't have gotten 2 more, have enough points for level3, oh well. I'll still love seeing Mickey!!

Congrats!!! Woo hoo!!!:D

Congrats Lori!! :)

I've officially earned it today! Yay!! My recruit qualified yesterday! I'm so excited for us both! She earned $200 in PC dollars PLUS the recruiting bonus for November which is a free spring product!

Congrats, Kristi!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :party:I'm really proud of you!!!!

<h2>1. How close are you to earning the Disney trip?</h2><p>I am currently 7600 points away from earning the Disney trip.</p><h2>2. How many shows do you have scheduled?</h2><p>I have 5 shows scheduled this month and 2 shows scheduled for next month.</p><h2>3. What is your sales average?</h2><p>My sales average is around $500.</p><h2>4. Have you been in this position before?</h2><p>Yes, I have been in this position before where I thought earning the Disney trip was out of reach.</p><h2>5. What can you do to make it happen?</h2><p>I am willing to book more shows and offer special sales or extra recruiting incentives to reach my goal of earning the Disney trip. I am also open to any suggestions or advice from others who have been in a similar position.</p>

1. How close are you to earning the Disney trip?

I am currently 7600 points away from earning the Disney trip.

2. How many shows do you have scheduled?

I have 5 shows scheduled this month and 2 shows scheduled for next month.

3. What is your sales average?

My sales average is around $500.

4. Have you been in this position before?

Yes, I have been in this position before where I thought earning the Disney trip was out of reach.

5. What can you do to make it happen?

I am willing to book more shows and offer special sales or extra recruiting incentives to reach my goal of earning the Disney trip. I am also open to any suggestions or advice from others who have been in a similar position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • chefkugler