• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Planning Help: For the Uninformed and Cost-Conscious!

In summary, the author is excited for her upcoming trip to Disney World with her husband and children, but is worried about costs and how to maximize their time there. She recommends reading www.disboards.com or www.mousesavers.com for advice, visiting the Mom's Panel on www.disneyworld.com, and planning ahead with a friend.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Ok.. I'm SO not informed about Disney and yesterday at the beach with my friends, I began asking them about what to do, what not to do, yada yada... and realized I know NOTHING and should I be doing things ahead of time for planning and what sites can I have my kids explore or what book should I find HELP all you experienced Disney folks. With Bill out of work, I"ll be watching costs but we are driving and have hidden away the money from PC for travel to use. We are arriving the night before so we can dive in head first on the first day! TIA

would you like to call me directly? I used to have annual passes to the parks and now go to the disney water parks with annual passes. :)

If so, pm me.

I LOVE the Mom's Panel on www.disneyworld.com too. Or www.allears.net. It's just fun to go through the questions and reviews and just soak it all up. It's easy to get overwhelmed too!

pamperedbecky said:
I LOVE the Mom's Panel on www.disneyworld.com too. Or www.allears.net. It's just fun to go through the questions and reviews and just soak it all up. It's easy to get overwhelmed too!

NO KIDDING about the overwhelm! I'm SO thankful breakfast and some of the meals are provided by PC or I'd just really have a head ache! :) I'm SO excited and I just know nothing so I dont' want to miss out on something that I'm supposed to be doing just from sheer ignorance.

I get overwhelmed on those sites, too. I bought a book and plan to sit down and plan our days with a friend who is a veteran. I don't want to be too structured, but I want to make the most of our days there.

1. What are the best times to visit Disney World to save money?

The best times to visit Disney World to save money are typically during the off-season, which is usually in January and February or late August and September. These months tend to have lower crowd levels and lower hotel and ticket prices.

2. How can I save money on park tickets?

One way to save money on park tickets is to purchase them in advance. You can also look for discounted tickets through third-party vendors or consider purchasing multi-day tickets, as the cost per day is typically lower. Another option is to look into purchasing an annual pass if you plan on visiting multiple times in a year.

3. What are some tips for saving money on accommodations?

Staying off-site at a nearby hotel or vacation rental can often be more budget-friendly than staying at a Disney resort. You can also look for promotions or discounts on Disney resort stays, such as free dining or discounted rates. Another option is to stay at a Disney value resort, which tends to be more affordable than the deluxe resorts.

4. Are there any ways to save money on food at Disney World?

One way to save money on food at Disney World is to bring your own snacks and drinks into the parks. You can also look for quick-service restaurants or food trucks, which tend to be less expensive than sit-down restaurants. Another option is to share meals or order from the kids' menu, which can be a more budget-friendly option.

5. Are there any free activities or experiences at Disney World?

Yes, there are several free activities and experiences at Disney World, such as exploring the different themed areas and taking in the parades and shows. You can also visit the Disney Springs area, which offers free entertainment and shopping. Additionally, some Disney resorts have free activities, such as movie nights and campfires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies