• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting the Meal Plan for Disney Trip - Any Info Appreciated!

In summary, the Meal Plan for Disney Trip is a prepaid dining plan that offers guests the convenience and savings of enjoying meals and snacks at select restaurants throughout the Disney theme parks and resorts. It can be added to a vacation package at the time of booking or upgraded later. There are three types of Meal Plans available: Quick-Service, standard Disney Dining Plan, and Deluxe Dining Plan. Each plan includes a certain number of meals and snacks per person per night of stay. The Meal Plan includes options for both quick-service and table-service meals, as well as a variety of snacks. However, it can only be used at select restaurants and food locations within the Disney parks and resorts, and reservations can be made in advance through the My Disney Experience app
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Does anyone know about the Meal plan for the Disney trip. I really don't know anything about it .
Do we call the Travel people that PC is working with to have them help us ?
Just wanted to know who has gotten this for the trip

Any info would be great ther are 4 of us Peter 15 , Christina 13 myslf and Hubby
Thanks

Pretty sure there is another thread that says that we cannot add the meal plan to our package. Since PC booked as a huge group - or something like that. I can't remember what thread it was on....Anyhow, no meal plans for us :-(

I knew that but what about can we buy it on our own , I call to see
Thanks

Post what you find out. thanks

No you can't add it. Only sold if we ourselves booked a package and then I believe it would be free.

The dining plan is only available to you when you book certain packages and then you can chose to add it on and pay the additional cost, unless they have a promo going on that you get it for free. It is also available if you are DVC members, which is Disney's timeshare, however, you have to be staying on your points to be able to get it. We own a Disney timeshare but usually go other times as well and pay for a hotel, when we are paying for a normal hotel we aren't eligible to buy it, does that make sense?

I am sure because of the deal they are giving PC they aren't offering the dining plan. It is usually only offered with vacation packages that aren't discounted much.

Thanks for the info

What is the Meal Plan for Disney Trip?

The Meal Plan for Disney Trip is a prepaid dining plan that allows guests to enjoy meals and snacks at select restaurants throughout the Disney theme parks and resorts. It offers convenience and savings for those looking to experience the best dining options during their trip.

How do I purchase the Meal Plan for Disney Trip?

The Meal Plan can be added to your Disney vacation package at the time of booking or up to 48 hours before your arrival. You can also upgrade your existing reservation by contacting Disney directly or through your travel agent.

What are the different types of Meal Plans available for Disney Trip?

There are three types of Meal Plans available: Quick-Service Dining Plan, standard Disney Dining Plan, and Deluxe Dining Plan. Quick-Service Dining Plan includes 2 quick-service meals and 2 snacks per person per night of stay. The standard Disney Dining Plan includes 1 table-service meal, 1 quick-service meal, and 2 snacks per person per night of stay. The Deluxe Dining Plan includes 3 meals (either quick-service or table-service) and 2 snacks per person per night of stay.

What is included in the Meal Plan for Disney Trip?

The Meal Plan includes meals and snacks at select restaurants throughout Disney theme parks and resorts. Quick-service meals include an entree and a drink, while table-service meals include an entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage. Snacks can range from popcorn and ice cream to more substantial options like a fruit cup or a side of French fries.

Can I use the Meal Plan for Disney Trip at any restaurant or food location?

The Meal Plan can be used at select restaurants and food locations within the Disney parks and resorts. It is important to check the list of participating locations to ensure the plan is accepted before dining. You can also make reservations at select restaurants in advance using the My Disney Experience app or website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • AshleyAllison
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • NewbyPChef