• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Hollywood Studio's Night--Buyin

In summary, those of us who did not make level 2 for Disney will not be able to buy in for the special Hollywood Studio's night.
cheftiffany
Has anyone heard if those of us who did not make level 2 for Disney will be able to buy in for the special Hollywood Studio's night? Last time we were at Disney they did that and we choose not to do it and I am pretty sure I have regretted it ever since. I'm totally hoping they let it happen again. Maybe if I get a feel for how the "trips" are I will work a little more.

No... there is no buy-in options for non-Disney achievers. When they did it in 2005, that was a special circumstance. They are not doing it again.

no there is not. When i called meetings and incentive i asked if we could use our disney tickets (not that i have them but we were thinking about buying seasonal tickets) instead of those tickets they said no. Then i asked if there would be a buy in night for hollywood studios night and they said no. :( sorry.

well that blows!

finley1991 said:
No... there is no buy-in options for non-Disney achievers. When they did it in 2005, that was a special circumstance. They are not doing it again.

What were the special circumstances? Do you remember? I'm just curious.

Chef Kearns said:
What were the special circumstances? Do you remember? I'm just curious.

Yes... because I did it! :) Anyone who earned level 1 could buy into the Disney event at MGM. I think it was about $100. I went with 2 other consultants. We used our level 1 travel vouchers to get our room (off site). We flew down and spent 3 days at Disney (on our own dime) and went to the event. It was PC's 25th anniversary celebration. We did get a PC T-shirt.

HO thought, just like Tiffany said, that it would give some a taste for the travel. We had a great time too! It's too bad they didn't do it this time, but then again, I think that those who earned the trip should be the ones to experience it... they worked their tails off to get it! It kind of takes away from the exclusivity of earning it if anyone can go, even if they have to buy into it. I was happy to be there, but part of me felt like I didn't really belong there...

finley1991 said:
Yes... because I did it! :) Anyone who earned level 1 could buy into the Disney event at MGM. I think it was about $100. I went with 2 other consultants. We used our level 1 travel vouchers to get our room (off site). We flew down and spent 3 days at Disney (on our own dime) and went to the event. It was PC's 25th anniversary celebration. We did get a PC T-shirt.

HO thought, just like Tiffany said, that it would give some a taste for the travel. We had a great time too! It's too bad they didn't do it this time, but then again, I think that those who earned the trip should be the ones to experience it... they worked their tails off to get it! It kind of takes away from the exclusivity of earning it if anyone can go, even if they have to buy into it. I was happy to be there, but part of me felt like I didn't really belong there...

Well you got to go for me then. I earned it but was taking a masters program so we got there a day early (and paid for that) and had to leave a day early so I could get to class. I missed going to the special event night. A friend of mine told me how great it was but there was nothing I could do. I will be there this year though!!!

1. What is "Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" event?

"Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" is a special after-hours event at Disney's Hollywood Studios where guests can enjoy exclusive access to select attractions, entertainment, and dining experiences.

2. When does the "Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" event take place?

The event usually takes place on select nights throughout the year. It is recommended to check the Disney Hollywood Studios website for the most up-to-date schedule and to purchase tickets in advance.

3. How much do tickets for the "Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" event cost?

Ticket prices vary depending on the date and can range from $125 to $150 per person. Children under the age of 3 are free. Prices do not include tax.

4. What is included in the "Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" event?

The event includes access to select attractions, entertainment, and dining options, as well as special character meet and greets, a fireworks show, and exclusive merchandise for purchase.

5. Can I use my annual pass for the "Disney Hollywood Studio's Night-Buyin" event?

Yes, annual passholders are eligible for special discounted tickets for the event. However, availability is limited and it is recommended to purchase tickets in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items