• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing a Disney Dining Plan? Here's What You Need to Know

I'm guessing registrations will open "soon", but I couldn't say for certain. Definitely plan on booking soon!
pamperedbecky
I swear I remember seeing this somewhere, but I've searched and can't find it... I've searched here and on CC under the Disney section.

Are we able to purchase a dining plan if we want to since we're staying on property? I know for level 2 we're already getting one breakfast and obviously dinner that night at Hollywood studios. I remember seeing something that said we can't, but now I can't find it anywhere. I'm hoping to add on two nights at Coronado Springs and possibly add a day onto the parkhopper pass (I think I heard somewhere that we can add onto that instead of buying a whole new one or two day pass) and my DH wanted to get the dining plan again (we did it over Christmas and really felt it was worth it). Does anyone know where info on this would be? Or maybe I should just email the incentives department to ask them.

Thanks for any help.:)

someone else had checked in to the dining plan, we can't get it. You will be able to add days to your Hopper pass, and they shouldn't be too bad to add, since the hopper gets cheaper the longer it goes.

I really want a Dining plan, too. I hope they work it out so we can get one because that would really stink if we can't.

One of my consultant friends called Meetings & Incentives and was told NO we cannot do the dining plan because we are part of a group.

Poopers :(

Yeah... it has something to do with the reservation not being in our individual names. When will they open up registration? It should be soon.

I guess somehow they have to be in our names because we will need to make reservations on Disney's Magical Express from the airport. Bummer - I wish we could do the dining plan. I hope reservations open soon!

For those of you who earned Level 2: Do you know if we need to book our flights through PC's agency?

Also- any idea when registration will open?

Can you tell I am super excited?? :D

the last i heard about registration was "look for it in the weeks to come". So, now that spring launch is over, they'll continue to work on it for us! :)

i earned level 2 and since i live near orlando, no booking flights for me...BUT I think they are giving us the $600 in a paycheck so you can buy them now if you see a good price.

SusanBP0129 said:
For those of you who earned Level 2: Do you know if we need to book our flights through PC's agency?

Also- any idea when registration will open?

Can you tell I am super excited?? :D

You can book through their agency, but there's a $45 per ticket charge or something. I'm just going to book our own tickets, hopefully in the next couple days. I'm just trying to decide to add on one night or two.

Level 2 receives the travel allowance only, so you can book any way you'd like.

1. What is included in a Disney Dining Plan?

The Disney Dining Plan typically includes a certain number of meals and snacks per day, depending on the plan you choose. This can include quick-service meals, table-service meals, and snacks at select locations throughout the Disney parks and resorts. The exact number of meals and snacks included varies based on the plan and length of stay.

2. How do I purchase a Disney Dining Plan?

You can purchase a Disney Dining Plan through the official Walt Disney World website or by calling Disney directly. You can also add a dining plan to your vacation package when booking through a travel agent or third-party website.

3. Can I use my Disney Dining Plan at all restaurants in the parks and resorts?

No, not all restaurants accept the Disney Dining Plan. You can use the plan at most table-service and quick-service locations, but some restaurants may require additional payment or may not accept the dining plan at all. It's always best to check the list of participating restaurants before making reservations.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations with the Disney Dining Plan?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to keep in mind when purchasing a Disney Dining Plan. For example, meals and snacks are non-transferable and must be used during your designated stay. The plan also does not include alcoholic beverages or gratuities. Additionally, some restaurants may have limited availability for dining plan reservations.

5. Can I upgrade or change my Disney Dining Plan?

Yes, you can upgrade your Disney Dining Plan at any time by contacting Disney directly or visiting a guest relations location at the parks. However, you cannot downgrade or change your dining plan selection once you have checked in to your resort. It's important to carefully consider your dining needs and preferences before choosing a plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • janezapchef