• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earned Disney? Is Tracker Online Showing It?

In summary, there were multiple participants in a conversation discussing the status of their Disney tracker online. One person mentioned that their tracker was not highlighted, while another person's tracker did not show the correct level they earned. There were also mentions of excitement for the upcoming trip and plans to earn the trip before November to avoid stress in December. One person expressed their determination to earn the trip before the end of the year.
chefkugler
For everyone who earned Disney, is your tracker online highlighted that you earned it?
I know I did based on points and recruits, but HATE not seeing it highlighted. Doesn't feel official.

Nope - my tracker didn't highlight at all this year.

mine is not highlighted with the correct level I earned either.. kind of scary not seeing the correct level highlighted.. sort of like I did not earn it.

mine is not highlited either! :cool:

mine isn't either....I was just thinking about calling into HO tomorrow just to make sure :)

I'm just going by the points and the calculator that shows I have earned it but please let us know if you find out something more. I was pouring over all the Disney info and the agenda last night. I'm SO excited we will actually be able to take this trip! Last year we had to do the gift card and that was ok and the right thing to do but I'm beside myself with excitement for my 3 youngest. I wish I could finegle a way to take my whole crowd but I just don't think it's possible.

Well, I feel better now that I know I'm not alone with the tracker not showing it.
Anne if you talk to them, let us know what they say.

I can't wait to earn it!! I'm only $750 away!!! I am NOT doing this next year!! Whatever the trip is, it will be earned before November!

I feel the same way Sandra. All that scrambling in December really put me over the edge. When I work out my monthly goals, I am NOT including December!!

Ladies that is the best way to do. I have learned from years past, to not stress points in Dec. You will feel so much better when it is done in Nov.

chefkugler said:
Ladies that is the best way to do. I have learned from years past, to not stress points in Dec. You will feel so much better when it is done in Nov.

This is why I am going to beat feet now...I always seemed to have stressed in December and would rather not in 2010. I am going to start stressing now!!;)

Related to Earned Disney? Is Tracker Online Showing It?

What is "Earned Disney" and how does it work?

"Earned Disney" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn a trip to Disney World. Consultants can earn points by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals, and these points can be redeemed for a trip to Disney World.

How do I track my progress towards earning Disney?

You can track your progress towards earning Disney by using the Tracker Online tool. This tool allows you to view your current points, see how many points are needed for each trip option, and track your progress towards meeting your goals. It also provides helpful tips and resources to help you reach your goals.

Is Tracker Online showing my earned Disney points in real time?

Yes, Tracker Online is updated in real time to reflect your current earned Disney points. This allows you to stay up-to-date on your progress and make adjustments as needed to reach your goals.

How often should I check Tracker Online for my earned Disney points?

We recommend checking Tracker Online at least once a week to stay informed about your progress towards earning Disney. This will also allow you to make any necessary adjustments to your sales and recruiting strategies to reach your goals.

Can I redeem my earned Disney points for anything other than a trip to Disney World?

No, the earned Disney points can only be redeemed for a trip to Disney World. However, you can choose from a variety of trip options, including different dates, lengths of stay, and types of accommodations, to find the best fit for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef