• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligibility for Disney Promotion: My Experience & Advice

In summary, the conversation discusses a promotion for a Disney trip that can be earned by anyone and the requirements for achieving it. They also mention the changes in requirements for different levels and the importance of working the business as a director. There is a goal to work more closely with team members and be a role model for them.
ktraceyk
So what do you think of this promotion? If you didn't earn Disney are you still eligible? I did but wasn't sure if I should promote it to anyone on my team as no one else earned the trip.

Everything I read gave the impression it can be earned by anyone! I would personally absolutely LOVE to sleep in the castle!

I wondered the same thing and the answer is Yes... reread the flyer... the second part of the fine print address those who did not earn the Disney trip. It's interesting and definitely a once-in-a-lifetime event!!!!

Here's the info from the Rules Page:

If you are not an achiever of the Celebrate the Magic Incentive Trip Program 2009 (Level Two, Level Three, or Level Four):
• The Fairy Tale Come True Drawing prize will include roundtrip transportation for four (the Winner and three guests) to Magic Kingdom® Park. Expenses to and from the Winner’s airport and any checked baggage fees are the responsibility of the Winner.
• Guests must depart from the same major gateway city airport or the Winner pays the cost difference.
• One-day admission to Magic Kingdom® Park on June 14, 2010 with exclusive Pampered Chef® early morning hours is included. Winner and guests will depart at the end of the day.
• No extension will be allowed.
• The Winner may not take another Consultant or Director to the Cinderella Castle suite inside the Magic Kingdom® Park as a guest. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by The Pampered Chef®, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.

that's really cool. I'd love to win!

have you guys noticed that HO is really trying to have people step up their biz by having directors submit $5k in sales to hit certain things.
Like:
the castle promo
okay there was something else but i'm drawing a blank! (too early! lol)

or directors need to submit 5 shows to get virtual ribbons for the gold medals and pink ribbons?

i do think we need to be accountable with doing a lot each month but i keep seeing things be raised. Is it just me? I'm not complaining just noticing changes.

I have noticed that they are raising the requirements on a lot of things. SAT levels were 1250 a few years a go and now seem to be at 1500... wonder what they will be up to this year? The new career plan is geared toward directors having this business as a business not a hobby.

When I started with PC in 1996, I never hit any consultant special. The lowest level was always $3k or higher. Normally for SAT it was $3500, $5000 and $7500. I like now that they have levels that are achievable for hobby consultants (like the submit 2 shows). I agree though that directors should be working this as a biz...

If a director does not work this as a biz, they will not stay a director. Even when we do work it, we sometimes can not maintain the director level consecutively.

I have 2 TL's...one works with me and the other wants to do more on their own. The one that partners with me does better and it is not that I have any better skills. We build partnerships and she follows up with her people in a friendly supportive way.

My goal is to start working with everyone more closely. Right now, my shows are in the dumper but I am offerring my help to others as best I can and still work full time!:bugeye:

yeah, i think it is a good thing to have directors working. how can we expect our team to do well if we're not? they need to have someone to look up to most times then say "WOW, how am i not a director if i'm beating my director every month"

What are the eligibility requirements for the Disney promotion?

In order to be eligible for the Disney promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant in good standing. This means that you must have an active consultant account and be up to date on all required trainings and payments. Additionally, you must have achieved a minimum of $1,250 in sales during the promotion period.

When does the Disney promotion take place?

The Disney promotion typically takes place during the holiday season, from November to January. However, specific dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to check your consultant account or reach out to your team leader for the most up-to-date information.

Do online sales count towards the $1,250 sales requirement?

Yes, online sales do count towards the $1,250 sales requirement for the Disney promotion. This includes sales made through your personal website, as well as any online parties or events you host during the promotion period.

Can I earn the Disney promotion more than once?

Yes, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements each time, you can earn the Disney promotion more than once. This means that if you reach $1,250 in sales during both the November-December and December-January periods, you can earn the promotion twice.

What is included in the Disney promotion?

The Disney promotion includes a trip for two to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. This includes airfare, hotel accommodations, park tickets, and a special Pampered Chef experience at the park. Exact details may vary from year to year, so be sure to check your consultant account for the most current information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
gaddischef