• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Deposit Update: Level 2 Disney Earnings & Potential Airfare Bonus

In summary, someone noticed a large jump in their commission deposit today, and they wonder if Disney has deposited the airfair for their trip with the commission. Has anyone seen this? It is your travel allowance. :)
KimberleePowell
Did anyone else notice a large jump in their commission deposit today? I earned Level 2 Disney last year and I wonder if they have deposited the airfair for the trip ($600) with the commission. Has anyone seen this...

It is your travel allowance. :)

I didn't get it yet they said it would be in our end of the month March pay check I would of love to have it today but oh well.

Thank you for the information. That is what I thought it was but I wanted to check to see if I was correct.

Yep got my extra travel allowance but thought we weren't getting til April comm.? Nice to have it early tho. Todays a good day, got the extra comm. PLUS I got my tax refund deposited! WOO!HOO! I feel rich! :)

Hey Sharon.. you are a PC Consultant... you are rich in the best of ways and today... financially as well!! Enjoy! :)

Oooh, nifty ... meanwhile, they pulled $12 out of mine for shipping of the changeover box and 3 months worth of insurance, even though I was active in December! And this is the month they take out PWS money too ...

Even though you were active in December, did you get paid for everything in your mid-month check? Insurance is always taken from the EoM check, so if you got paid mid-month, and didn't get anything on the 8th of January, they wouldn't have had anything to take the insurance out of.

No, I was good and submitted my shows early .... I wish they'd just taken it in the early check!

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, I was good and submitted my shows early .... I wish they'd just taken it in the early check!

You can double-check the past commission checks and see if they took it out or when they LAST took it out. Each Insurance Deduction has it's own ID number...and it corresponds to the month/year. (ie- ID0210 is for Insurance Deduction February (02) 2010 (10).) So Dec would be ID1209, etc.

Maybe they made a mistake....you never know.

No, they didn't ... and I knew this was happening. It's just a pain .... $12 gone from my commission in one month. And now the PWS. I know I'm losing money in this business ... just a big hit all at once.

Has anyone ever seen a commision adjustment like this to their commision check:

12033801 COMM ADJ FOR OUT OF BALANCE WITHIN LIMIT
610159S0012

Anyone know what its for?

That sounds like there was an issue with the balancing of your show, although I wouldn't think that would happen if you use P3 to submit your shows (since it won't let you submit if it's not in balance). I'm sure they have some kind of threshold at which they'll just release the show and adjust your commission instead of putting the show on hold so you'd have to call.

Looks like a supply order number to me. Is that last number your cons. # and then your supply order #? Maybe you put in an old supply order item number when you ordered and they had to adjust the price for you.... or something similar

NooraK said:
That sounds like there was an issue with the balancing of your show, although I wouldn't think that would happen if you use P3 to submit your shows (since it won't let you submit if it's not in balance). I'm sure they have some kind of threshold at which they'll just release the show and adjust your commission instead of putting the show on hold so you'd have to call.

Yes, and I've found that usually it has to do with tax rates for direct shipping charges. If it's just a couple dollars or less off, then they'll do an adjustment, and get the orders sent out.

yeah, I had one of those last month for a few $ but wondered why it was there. Not a big deal to call in, but makes me wonder.

What is "Check Your Commission"?

"Check Your Commission" is a tool used by businesses and salespeople to calculate their commission based on their sales and commission rate.

How does "Check Your Commission" work?

Users simply input their sales amount and commission rate into the tool, and it will calculate their commission based on those numbers.

Is "Check Your Commission" free to use?

Yes, "Check Your Commission" is completely free to use and does not require any downloads or installations.

Can I use "Check Your Commission" for any type of sales?

Yes, "Check Your Commission" can be used for any type of sales, whether it be products, services, or a combination of both.

Is "Check Your Commission" accurate?

While "Check Your Commission" is designed to be accurate, it is always important to double-check the calculations and ensure that all necessary factors are taken into account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janezapchef