• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Direct Deposit at PC: Unexpected Fees and Confusion

In summary, Julie was charged $2 for hard copies of her commission check that she never requested, and she is not the only one. She is waiting to find out if her check is in the mail.
lockhartkitchen
After almost 4 years with PC, in May I got a hard copy of my commission check and I noticed I was charged $2. Since I've never asked for this I called HO. They said I had to put in writing that I didn't want this any more. (Go figure-I have to put in writing something I've never asked for).

Last month it happened again! I get a phone reply to my email today saying the reason I was getting charged for the hardcopies was because I was no longer on automatic deposit. Say what? I called back-they were gone until tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get my answer. They said I had a check with the hard copy. I read the top part of the letter and departed with it. I need that money $500+ in my account. It WILL happen tomorrow. Anyone else have something like this? I've never contacted HO for any bank issue. Wierd.
I guess I need to always double check the money is deposited.

Sounds strange to me. Having worked in a banking headquarters, I can tell you that most errors are made because just one keystroke separates you from someone else. And, we all know how easy it is to hit "Yes" or "Okay" without really reading what we're agreeing to. I'm guessing someone at the HO hit a wrong key. Hope you get this worked out quickly.

I'd ask to see a copy of that letter.

I bet it's a mix-up and they were supposed to do that for another consultant whose number is similar to yours. When they get it fixed, be sure and tell them that you want to be reimbursed for the $2 fees as well.

I totally agree with Linda. Something is not right at all and if you never asked for this you should not be charged the $2 fees either.

Sorry you are having such a hard time trying to get this resolved.

First off you called today & everyone was already gone? That doesn't sound right it isn't even noon yet. Second, was there a check with your hard copy? Sorry this is happening to you.

Answered today. I have last years' federal income tax not filed (waiting on house information to include). Extension is over, so PC has been told by the feds that if I make over xxx amount, they are to send them the rest, until I get my taxes filed and can prove I don't owe anything. Checks mailed until then. Would have been nice to have been notified of this, so I'm not confused. Have to check mail box to see if my check is there.

Well at least now you know why, Julie. Hope everything gets settled for you real soon and that you find your check real soon!

File those papers girl!

Glad you know the answer.

At least you have an answer. I hope things are straightened out soon.

What is "No Longer Direct Deposit"?

"No Longer Direct Deposit" refers to a change in payment method for Pampered Chef consultants. Instead of receiving direct deposits into their bank account, consultants will now receive a paper check.

Why is Pampered Chef changing to paper checks?

Pampered Chef is changing to paper checks to ensure that consultants receive their payments in a timely and secure manner. With direct deposit, there have been instances of delayed or missing payments, causing inconvenience and frustration for consultants.

Will my payment be affected by this change?

No, your payment will not be affected by this change. You will still receive the same amount for your commission and bonuses as you did with direct deposit. The only difference is the method of payment.

How will I receive my paper check?

Your paper check will be mailed to the address listed on your consultant account. Please make sure your address is up to date to avoid any delays in receiving your payment.

Can I switch back to direct deposit in the future?

At this time, Pampered Chef is only offering paper checks as the payment method for consultants. We are constantly evaluating our processes and will communicate any changes in the future if direct deposit becomes an option again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita