• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Direct Deposit Charges: My Experience with PC's First Check

In summary, a direct deposit charge is a fee that is deducted from your bank account when using direct deposit to receive payments from your Pampered Chef business. The amount of the fee varies depending on your bank and account type, and it cannot be avoided. The charge will typically be deducted on the same day as your payment, and it should appear as a separate line item on your bank statement.
NinaPChef
I got my first check ever from PC. But i thought it was only 2 dollars a month for Direct Deposit.. they subtracted 4 from mine... any reason why?

If you signed in August, you would have a $2 deduction for both August & September (more than likely). Also, the deduction isn't for Direct Deposit. The $2 is for insurance for your shows.

i signed up for it september 1st.howecome you dont need that charge if you get mailed checks?

Did you not have any sales the previos month?

When did you sign up with Pampered Chef? You do have that charge with mailed checks. You also have an additional charge if you don't use direct deposit.

$2 is for liability insurance...everyone pays that monthly. Direct deposit is free and commission is paid twice a month. If you receive a paper check, you will be charged $2 monthly and paid only once.

1. What is a direct deposit charge?

A direct deposit charge is a fee that is deducted from your bank account for using the direct deposit feature to receive payments from your Pampered Chef business. This fee is typically charged by your bank and not by Pampered Chef.

2. How much is the direct deposit charge?

The direct deposit charge varies depending on your bank and the type of account you have. It is best to contact your bank directly to find out the exact amount of the fee.

3. Can I avoid the direct deposit charge?

Unfortunately, the direct deposit charge is not something that can be avoided. However, you can minimize the impact by choosing a bank that offers lower fees or by opting for a different payment method.

4. When will the direct deposit charge be deducted?

The direct deposit charge will typically be deducted from your bank account on the same day that your payment is deposited. This may vary depending on your bank's policies.

5. How can I view the direct deposit charge on my bank statement?

The direct deposit charge should appear as a separate line item on your bank statement, usually labeled as a "transaction fee" or "ACH charge". If you have trouble locating it, you can contact your bank for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies