• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for Working Around Children

In summary, some ideas for working around children include setting up a designated work area, scheduling work hours around children's schedule, utilizing nap times or quiet time activities, hiring a babysitter or enlisting family help, and exploring remote or flexible work options. These strategies can help parents balance work and childcare responsibilities effectively.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I just came up with an idea this weekend that I think I may try.

When our family was at Disney World during the summer of 2007 we were selected to be the Grand Marshalls of the Magic Kingdom parade. They gave us mouse ears with our names stiched on the back.

I think I may wear them when I am working and the children are not at school. I can tell them, "when Mommy is wearing the Mickey Ears, please do not disturb Mommy. She is working to earn the family a trip to Disney World!"

let us know how that works for ya..... :D

Cute idea!

That is a very cute idea.
However, in my house, my boys would rip the hat off my head and then fight over it. LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
That is a very cute idea.
However, in my house, my boys would rip the hat off my head and then fight over it. LOL

sounds like a job for super NANNY---lol

What are some ideas for working around children?

1. One idea is to set up a designated work area for yourself, such as a home office or a quiet corner in your home. This can help you stay focused and minimize distractions when working.

2. Another idea is to schedule your work hours around your children's schedule. This could mean working early in the morning before they wake up or in the evening after they go to bed.

3. Utilize nap times or quiet time activities for your children to get some work done. This could include setting up a movie or giving them a quiet activity to do while you work.

4. Consider hiring a babysitter or asking a family member to help out with your children while you work. This can give you dedicated work time without interruptions.

5. Look into opportunities for remote or flexible work options. This can allow you to work from home and have more control over your schedule while still being able to work and care for your children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Teresa Lynn