• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Letter I'm Sending to My Inactives

In summary, Pampered Chef misses you, and they are offering a great incentive program for 2009 if you return to the company. They are also going to Disney World in 2010.
chefkathy
Dear

The Pampered Chef misses you!

Come back to your business in this Fall and be eligible not only to get back to something you loved but take advantage of our incentive program for 2009. In case you didn’t hear…..
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!
We'll be traveling in 2010 to the most famous family destination of all time—Disney World! I think every parent dreams of taking their children to Disney World. You can be sure that the company will pull out all the stops for us—and how exciting will it be to be part of a trip this huge?!? There will literally be thousands of Pampered Chef consultants and families at Disney all at the same time. And big news is the company has BOUGHT OUT Animal Kingdom for an evening! That's right—only Pampered Chef will be in the park that evening for a fabulous dinner and fun! They've also arranged early morning admittance to the Magic Kingdom for all of us—something that not many companies can do!

Maybe things are different in your life now which will allow you to jump back into your business with The Pampered Chef! I hope you missed the recipes, the team, and the new products, because I miss you!

If your passion is still there and you love the products, let me help you restart your engine. November/December is great time to start a business with the holiday season upon us. Everyone is thinking about baking and cooking and gift giving. We are the answer to all three!

You might be thinking “is anyone buying Pampered Chef in this economy?” The answer is YES! People are going out less and eating at home MORE. They need our products to make that happen. Our test kitchens have developed a collection of recipes that are $2 or less per serving that we can share with our guests. People are hosting our Cooking Shows as a fun night in instead of spending money for a night out.

If you have been gone less than a year, all it takes is $200 in commissionable sales to reactivate. If you need some current catalogs to make that happen, just let me know! If you have been gone for more than a year, you must purchase the New Consultant Kit and you will qualify again to be in the New Consultant Rewards Program and earn Pampered Chef dollars for new products and paperwork too.

Enjoy looking through the mini-catalog, new consultant special, and Host Bonuses for November and December. If this is for you once again, great! If not, let’s work together as a host and consultant so you too can get all the new products for your kitchen. I’d love to do a show for you.

“Have a cooking show; it can change your kitchen. Start your business; it could change your life!”

I will call you to see if we can cook together once again!

Warmly,

Deb J.
Ind. Sales Director
815-823-xxxxx
[email protected]

awesome. I'm going to change it up to send as an email!

I figured a piece of snail mail might do better catching their attention.

very true. Unfortunately, I'm out of minis again. I like this so much I want to get it out NOW! LOL

Thanks Deb - you ROCK! I'm absolutely borrowing this!

The original letter came from another director here in chicagoland, then I added some stuff that was sent to me by another director friend after NMD, and combined them both to make my own. Glad you like it!

1. Why should I send a letter to my inactives?

Sending a letter to your inactives is a great way to reconnect with your customers and remind them about the products and services you offer. It also shows that you care about their business and value their support.

2. What should I include in the letter?

Your letter should include a personalized greeting, a brief introduction about your business, a reminder of your products and services, and a call to action such as a special offer or invitation to a party or event.

3. How often should I send a letter to my inactives?

It is recommended to send a letter to your inactives at least once a year. This can be during a special promotion or event, or just as a general check-in to see if they are interested in any new products or services.

4. Can I send a digital version of the letter via email?

Yes, you can send a digital version of the letter via email. This can be a cost-effective and convenient way to reach your inactives. Make sure to personalize the email and include a call to action, just like you would with a physical letter.

5. How do I track the success of the letter?

You can track the success of the letter by including a unique code or link for your inactives to use when making a purchase or booking a party. This will allow you to see how many customers were reached and if they took any action as a result of the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • MORFIA