• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Blatantly Bragging :) Very Picture Heavy!

In summary, Darcy's son MacKinnon is now 6 months old and growing quickly. He recently had his half-year photos taken and is almost 17lbs and 24 inches long. He is working on crawling and loves to stand and jump. He has two teeth and is the driving force behind Darcy's motivation to earn a trip to Disney for him. MacKinnon resembles his older brother who passed away at 27 days old. Darcy and MacKinnon share special moments together and MacKinnon is starting to enjoy tummy time. The family is excited to bring MacKinnon to Disney in 2010. Everyone thinks MacKinnon is incredibly cute and Darcy cherishes every
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
So, MacKinnon is 6 months old this month, that's craziness! We brought him into Sears to have his half-year photo's done and I just had to show off my little munchkin! He's growing so well. He weighed in at almost 17lbs and is almost 24inches long now, growing like a weed. He's working on crawling, loves to stand when you balance him and jump, and has two teeth! He continues to be the driving force that keeps me in business. I want nothing more than to earn that trip to Disney for him, that's going to be pretty special. I ask him every single day if he wan'ts Mommy to take him to Disney World to keep myself motivated and focussed on what needs to be done!

<3 Darcy

MacKinnon and his thinking pose :)

s42583cb109059_16_00.jpg

Mack looking at himself, this is pretty special to us because it's like he's looking at his older brother, (our soon who passed when he was 27 days old). They look so much alike!

s42583cb109059_27_0.jpg

Chilling out in his froggy bathrobe! :)

s42583cb109059_29.jpg

He has 2 toothies already!

s42583cb109059_39.jpg

Mommy and MacKinnon having a snuggle!

s42583cb109059_42_0.jpg

Sharing a special moment <3

s42583cb109059_48.jpg

Finally starting to like my tummy time!

s42583cb109059_20.jpg

This is our family <3

Oh, LoL, this is the baby that Beth was thinking she was going to have to deliver at National conference last year ha ha ha

He is adorable!

Very cute!!!

He is SO adorable! Congrats and sorry to hear about your son.

VERY cute!!! Congrats! The close-up one with the froggie towel - he totally looks like you!!

OMG Darcy he's SOOOOOOOOO cute :)
I love the one where he's looking @ himself!!

Thanks everyone, he makes us smile :) And he'll be the perfect age to bring to Disney in 2010!!!

He is so incredibly cute!

So adorable!

He is absolutely gorgeous!!

What a cutie!

awesome pictures!!

Darcy- he is BEAUTIFUL!!! Awesome pictures.
Enjoy :)

so cute!! enjoy him ;)

How adorable! And I was disappointed that I couldn't be there for the birth. :p:sun:

i didn't see the pic of him on the mirror the first time! that is GREAT! all the pics are beautiful! what a cutie :)

i just the caption with the mirror pic...i'm so sorry for your loss...that is a very special picture

I love baby pics. Thanks for sharing.

Related to Ot: Blatantly Bragging :) Very Picture Heavy!

1. What is "Ot: Blatantly Bragging" all about?

"Ot: Blatantly Bragging" is a thread on the Pampered Chef forum where consultants can share their recent successes, accomplishments, and promotions with the community. It's a great way to celebrate each other's achievements and get inspired by others' hard work and dedication.

2. How can I participate in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging"?

To participate in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging," simply go to the Pampered Chef forum and find the thread titled "Ot: Blatantly Bragging :) Very Picture Heavy!" Click on the thread and reply to the post with your own brag-worthy news, photos, or videos. Don't forget to congratulate others on their achievements as well!

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging"?

While there are no strict rules for posting in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging," we do ask that you keep your posts positive and respectful. This thread is meant to celebrate our consultants' successes, so let's keep it a supportive and encouraging space for everyone.

4. Can I share any type of accomplishment in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging"?

Yes! We encourage you to share any type of accomplishment, big or small, in "Ot: Blatantly Bragging." Whether it's a new promotion, a successful event, or a personal milestone, we want to celebrate with you and cheer you on.

5. Is "Ot: Blatantly Bragging" only for consultants with high sales numbers?

No, "Ot: Blatantly Bragging" is open to all consultants, regardless of their sales numbers. We believe that every achievement, no matter how big or small, deserves to be recognized and celebrated. So don't be shy and share your successes with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • gilliandanielle